Harrows Darts.

history of winmau blade dartboards
perhaps the next big thing will be a replacement for sisal . i really like winmaus idea of the dual core . haven't tried one ,but have read your review , it's a move in the right direction .
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Larrys head, that may work?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
if they do bring out a blade 5, i hope the number no longer looks like the numbers were drawn by a 3 year old
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Short RD Nitro
Flights: Standard No.2 

No numbers, have a one spotlight which has the numbers on it and beamed to the board and it can be used for brightening up the board as well!!Would make t a lot easier when rotating the board.
good idea
(09-02-2014, 03:32 PM)jamie373 Wrote: good idea

should of patent it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-01-2014, 07:20 PM)Getagrip Wrote: According to Atrain it was an Australian who developed the first bladed board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

He posted pics of it on here somewhere, I just don't have time to search at present Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

But nice history of the Winmau boards Jamie!

True Darren, it was Barry Attkinsons 'Alana' board. 1993 in fact.
In Jamies defense though he did say it was Winmaus first blade board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

That being said, ive always been a huge wrap for the Blade4, Ive just this week replaced my less than average Unicorn board with the dualcore. Which in my opinion is the best board ive played on. Winmau seriously make awesome boards.

Appreciate the history lesson.
Great thread
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartboard design history SpoonyG 8 1,171 05-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Zeeple
  The FIRST 180 in TELEVISION HISTORY! - 1973 Indoor League Getagrip 13 931 05-10-2019, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Pub
  WWII ERA DARTBOARDS dartbord 1 832 01-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  can some of you history buffs .....? jamie373 9 3,050 09-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Last Post: jamie373
  HARLEY DAVIDSON DARTBOARDS dartbord 6 2,048 08-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Last Post: 182Dan
  This is a Piece of History- George Silberzhan-Bobby George-John Lowe-Leighton Rees- E Getagrip 0 1,695 03-29-2013, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Getagrip