Harrows Darts.

COCA COLA DARTBOARD
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Always Coca-Cola Dartboard by markbrindza, on FlickrGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Always Coca-Cola Flights by markbrindza, on Flickr
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yep, love it. Do you know what year (or close enough) this board came out? Or is it a recent release? Im guessing by the blue in the logo etc that its early to mid eighties?

Nice board, when i read the thread title i was thinking of a red white board
may all the doubles be with you

I though that too Fred. Nice flights too
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Short RD Nitro
Flights: Standard No.2 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
'Always Coca Cola' was from early nineties.

love the flights very nice colours Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice board & flights.
I would say it was from the early 90's. This board has never been used. There are no stampings on the back. It came with two sets of darts which never been used also. This is the first one I have seen like this. Lucky find.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Yea that's pretty cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COCA COLA WWII ERA DARTBOARD dartbord 3 1,071 12-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade