Harrows Darts.

Shanghai budget darts
(10-26-2020, 09:29 PM)Zero Wrote: If those bottom ones are a brass dart with a tungsten nose it is an instant purchase for me.

That actually exist? Would be interesting to see. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Harrows Saru King  @ 18g

XQMAX VDP @ 21g

Target Board
(10-26-2020, 09:34 PM)Zero Wrote: They appear to be all tungsten. But there are two pages worth of interesting darts. Nice find!

Most of these barrels are stainless steel (the lowes especially) some are tungsten and those gold/silvers are deffo from the unicorn Midas range....just check the descriptions people and remember if a deal looks too good to be true it usually is
Darts : Winmau Pro Line  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-27-2020, 12:48 PM)Force Majeure Wrote:
(10-26-2020, 09:29 PM)Zero Wrote: If those bottom ones are a brass dart with a tungsten nose it is an instant purchase for me.

That actually exist? Would be interesting to see. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They do!  I have a set:

https://www.zeeple.com/2011/05/21-gram-h...hinos.html
They do Les Wallace and Beaton copies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Dartscorner brand/darts (budget priced) Cateye 38 4,489 09-13-2020, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Force Majeure