Harrows Darts.

I'm Back.
(10-23-2020, 04:22 PM)Breadfan Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 02:26 AM)Cat Wrote: Welcome to the Nutz...it s apparent you been Nutz for awhile.  And, it looks like you’re going to make it a generational thing.  Welcome to the forum, and enjoy flying those sharp pointy things.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes! I'm "conditioning" my third daughter for the real world and of course that involves going to pubs and knowing how to throw darts, all the rules and how to score. I have one out of collage and she enjoyed many nights throwing at her local pub. My middle daughter is presently going to UF and I have a board and darts ready to take to her and get her all set up. Darts are about the best game you can play and become very good without spending a lot of $$$, if you don't factor in the beer, of course.

I’m a wine or Celtic Kiss fan myself, beer though is a good brew to get into, as is darts.  Being able to “channel my inner blond” at the drop of a hat, I tend to stay alcohol free when playing with sharp pointy things.  My aim is bad enough as it is——no sense in turning that situation in to a triple play. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Random yelps of pain and outrage tend to disturb what little focus I have at the oche.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cool! Don’t forget to teach her a little hustle, the guys will try to teach her to play and then, like your 171, BAM she drops a ton plus finish or a Whitehorse or something!
(10-25-2020, 04:28 PM)Dutcho Wrote: Cool!  Don’t forget to teach her a little hustle,  the guys will try to teach her to play and then, like your 171, BAM she drops a ton plus finish or a Whitehorse or something!

Ahh, that is a good pointer. Not many suspect the college girl dart shark.
Harrows Black ICE 24gr
Harrows Dimplex 26gr Powerpoints
Harrows 23gr Powerpoints
Magic Darts 25gr w/Powerpoints"