Shot Darts

Darts Review Channel 2019 Christmas Giveaway Winner Is
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well done.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congrats to the winner, thanks for the draw yet again and Happy New Years Darren. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Happy new darts to GT, thanks for the chance to win Darren
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(12-31-2019, 04:02 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

Congratulations to the winner and Happy New Year to all. Hope the the coming year is exciting as last year.
Thanks all and Happy New Year! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I see once again you have decided to risk huge postage costs by not making me the winner.

I can't say I'm not disappointed Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 19g   S: Tweenie   F: Shape   180s: 2/25
Well done to the winner - I'll forward my address so I can send them on lol

Thanks for putting up the great prize, and Happy New Year to you as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Bah I really liked those Harvey Bee darts
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Guess I'll have to settle for a "chicken dinner" tonight.

Thanks, Darren, for a great end of the year raffle.

Best of 2020 to you.
Cheers again everyone! The prize has been claimed, not surprising like lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loxley Darts And Darts Review Channel Special Subscriber Giveaway 10 Prizes To Be Won Getagrip 7 236 10-29-2020, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Darts Review Channel 25k Subscriber Giveaway Winners Are Getagrip 2 95 10-20-2020, 10:14 AM
Video New YouTube channel Trainor180 3 199 04-18-2020, 04:00 PM
Rainbow Win Shot Ballista Darts In Darts Review Channel 23K Subscriber Give Away Getagrip 5 291 03-09-2020, 03:29 PM
  Darts Review Channel 22k subscriber winner is Getagrip 4 263 02-24-2020, 10:55 AM
Last Post: derryfilm
  Darts Review Channel 22K Subscriber Give Away Win Peter Wright WC 2020 Darts Getagrip 22 860 02-22-2020, 12:28 PM
  New Darts Review Channel Website Launched Getagrip 45 5,769 01-26-2020, 04:25 PM
  Darts under your Christmas tree Troll 51 3,490 01-11-2020, 04:58 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Merry Christmas Nutz ChrisTheFish 42 1,297 12-27-2019, 12:18 PM
Last Post: machine afc
Rainbow Win Target RVB Legacy Darts In Darts Review Channel Subscribers Christmas Giveaway Getagrip 13 601 12-23-2019, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Shed inn