Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Darts question
I am having problems hitting  the treble 20!  I am 6ft5 tall and  I use straight barrel about 50m - 23g, I am more of a middle gripper  ,  I can hit the 20s and double 20 ok, and don't have much problem with some of the low parts of the dart board , its just I want the dart to maybe drop more it seems to always want to go slightly higher above the treble or more to the double 20 , I am sure my height does not help with this , I  am thinking maybe the straight barrel dart isn't for me . So my question is should I stick with these darts or trying something else ?
My first instinct (without having seen you throw) says that if you like the feel of your darts, the way they fly and the way they land, you should practice your way through it. A front-loaded dart might solve your T20 problems, but it also may completely rewrite the way someone of your height does on the lower half of the board. 

The only way I'd tell you to switch is if you can honestly say you've lost all confidence in how your current set fits your throw. If you're doing well on your other targets, stick with what you have. Trying out new darts is a lot of fun, but it's awfully easy to get stuck in a loop of new dart after new dart and no progress being made.

There is no music in a piano, as they say. It's not the dart, although, speaking as one who has way too many sets of darts as it is I would never discourage you from trying new darts. Who knows? You might fall in love with the next set! The worst part of changing darts to address a throw problem is that there is a "honeymoon effect" with darts. You pick up another set and you do amazing with them... for a while. Then you are back to your original throw problem and you think, "huh. changing darts worked for a while, so maybe I didn't change to the correct set.". That's how it all starts. My strong recommendation would be to pick up a set of "correction darts". A monstrously thick brass set, for example, that will help you understand your mechanics better.
Correction darts? I had the understanding that to shoot a lighter dart would help refine the throw?

I also wonder about the "honeymoon" phase? After I change over to new darts I have to ask myself if I'm improving or is it just that? LOL

The question in the OP asks the question to stay or go with his darts. I say stay but keep trying new darts if it's fun to do it.
I say keep practicing, your just back into darts, your not gonna shoot like a Pro, over time it will improve
I would say to stick with them, if you feel comfortable, with them, over time it will improve.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
Another factor could be something like the concept of signal to noise ratio. If I focus too much on hitting a very small target like the T20, I can end up hitting a lot of 26s, 41s, etc. but if I widen my target to the larger top S20 wedge, I score a lot more 60+ turns (and drop into the T20 pretty regularly—more often than when I aim exclusively at it).