Harrows Darts.

Did someone send me anything ?
Hi . Maybe stupid question to ask about did someone sent me anything by mail? Because you are only people I know ,and I have received postal notice that there is a postal package for me .That I need to pick up from airport
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Any purchases you may have forgotten about ?
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Not me - hope it's something good when you find out what it is though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I did not. But I share your joy in knowing there is a package waiting for you. I like to order dart stuff from far away so that I almost always have the feeling that somewhere, there is a darts something on its way to me. No better joy than that.
There are a number of scams where notices like that are sent. When you click on links your data can be stolen, so just use caution and check where or what the links are before you open them and ensure your antivirus is updated and also a reputable brand.

That form of hijacking information works good because people are excited about getting something and as such, the tend to pay little attention to the security aspect.

Be careful Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Datadart Orion 25gms - Med Pro Grip Shafts - Ten X Flights

(11-06-2019, 07:33 PM)Zero Wrote: I did not.  But I share your joy in knowing there is a package waiting for you.  I like to order dart stuff from far away so that I almost always have the feeling that somewhere, there is a darts something on its way to me.  No better joy than that.
To be honest I have only fear  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Because Airport means there is issue with it .It may be illegal ,broken ,or I need to pay crazy tax because it is very expensive
180-1(33)

(11-06-2019, 07:39 PM)Snooks Wrote: There are a number of scams where notices like that are sent. When you click on links your data can be stolen, so just use caution and check where or what the links are before you open them and ensure your antivirus is updated and also a reputable brand.

That form of hijacking information works good because people are excited about getting something and as such, the tend to pay little attention to the security aspect.

Be careful Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

^^^ Good advice!
(11-06-2019, 07:24 PM)Troll Wrote: Hi . Maybe stupid question to ask about did someone sent me anything by mail? Because you are only people I know ,and I have received postal notice that there is a postal package for me .That I need to pick up from airport

Hope your not "Troll"ing us.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-06-2019, 07:39 PM)Snooks Wrote: There are a number of scams where notices like that are sent. When you click on links your data can be stolen, so just use caution and check where or what the links are before you open them and ensure your antivirus is updated and also a reputable brand.

It`s in paper form
180-1(33)

I'm not guilty of sending anything. I'd be cautious as well on receiving anything like that. I would wonder why the delivery couldn't be sent post direct. Now you've got us all wondering so please, let us know.
Why did they not call you? Almost every occasion i use a Courier I have to give a contact phone number. Given I owned an ecommerce shop for 12 years I have provided those details thousands of times. But I have never, ever, had a legitimate request that is like yours.

I would ignore it and see if they contact you again in 5-10 days. If not, then it was proven to be a (attempted) scam. If they contact you then odds are it is possibly a true delivery, but still use caution.
Datadart Orion 25gms - Med Pro Grip Shafts - Ten X Flights

I would advise to not bother. It may be something illegal. By collecting it you're verifying ownership of it.
I put package number in offical Latvian post tracker  https://www.pasts.lv/en/Category/Trackin...tal_Items/ (package number is 3SDOKC0231757)
Issue is I don`t know anyone in Netherlands and I am very careful on giving my address to strangers
180-1(33)

It could be that lottery ticket you bought while there on a wild holiday!!!!
You could try tracking it via the Post NL tracking.

https://jouw.postnl.nl/?lang=en#!/track-...0231757/NL

No idea if they offer more information. Some tracking services show, who send something.

Had any contact with Bull's NL lately?

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE