Harrows Darts.

Did someone send me anything ?
Bloody Facebook, I'm getting adverts for that chair on my time line after clicking the link Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://imgur.com/a/uI7vW1S
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
(11-09-2019, 06:12 PM)Chappers Wrote: Bloody Facebook, I'm getting adverts for that chair on my time line after clicking the link Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://imgur.com/a/uI7vW1S

Lol - If you don't want to run a privacy extension, you can search your cookies for sites and remove them. That one I'd search 'secret' and delete any matches. But a pain I know. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
or just click the 3 little dots and hide the ad/posts from Secretlab and you won't see them again
(11-06-2019, 07:24 PM)Troll Wrote: Hi . Maybe stupid question to ask about did someone sent me anything by mail? Because you are only people I know ,and I have received postal notice that there is a postal package for me .That I need to pick up from airport

WARNING! THIS IS ONE OF SEVERAL SCAMS GOING AROUND *DO NOT REPLY*

I get them every day saying Amazon OR EBAY and local post office saying they tried to deliver but now I’ll have to collect.

Another version will give you a package tracking number etc all quite realistic.

Other ones say thanks for your order goods are ready for depatch etc then ask you to confirm your address or other details.

These evil conmen AND women are just after more information to use at some later time to get you to reveal personal details in order to steal from you. Once they get a response from this random software, you then go on a list to a multitude of other false ads and scammers.

Whenever I see there’s a parcel waiting to be collected etc or any of the variety out there I delete them immediately and treat them as junk mail. 

In fact ones just popped up on my iPad with a tracking number I have them vetted on my p.c using mail-ware protection, but this is not the same for iPhones or other such devices.

You can expect there  will now be a steady increase as we approach Xmas and postal strikes, so be very careful don’t take the bait.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."