Harrows Darts.

Darting Trip to London
Gents -
I'm coming to the UK in December for the darts championship.  Starting to lay out the details of my visit.

Sticking with the theme of darts for the trip, I wonder if there are any specific places I should check out that hold some historical significance in the sport.  For example, is it worth the time to visit Stoke-on-Trent or other towns where the legends used to play...

Appreciate any ideas you might have!
The crafty cockney pub(once owned by Bristow) in Burslem(near Stoke)i Is now called the Moorland inn.Don't know if it even has a dartboard up now because i've never been!If you have twitter try and contact  John Lowe a bit further north(Chesterfield) He uses his local The Victoria.As i say i should contact him first and see if he is around.Have a great time in London,but there is loads more to do in the country.Try to take in a football or rugby game and don't forget The Mossy Well pub!
I went looking for a dart pub while I was in London. I went to a place called the Horseshoe in Clerkenwell. They had four boards hung upstairs with nine others just laying around. All steel tip. They also have good "Pie & Mash" Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. . There were no other darts-themed elements to my trip so I have nothing else to offer. Non-darts: loved the Tower of London, and also the British Museum.
Riley’s at Victoria is the main darting place in London. Also Dartsgb the shop in Enfield is worth a visit let me know if your going to play anywhere in London I’ll come and give you a few games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darts : Winmau Pro Line  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-04-2019, 09:36 PM)Zero Wrote: I went looking for a dart pub while I was in London.  I went to a place called the Horseshoe in Clerkenwell.  They had four boards hung upstairs with nine others just laying around.  All steel tip.  They also have good "Pie & Mash" Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. . There were no other darts-themed elements to my trip so I have nothing else to offer.  Non-darts:  loved the Tower of London, and also the British Museum.

Be aware that the Horseshoe is closed on weekends.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dart training at London? adonistokyo 3 388 02-03-2020, 02:36 AM
Last Post: adonistokyo
  Is darts losing its traditional roots? - Piece on London darting pubs Dartsweb 11 1,294 12-14-2019, 04:18 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Darts pubs in London Zero 6 273 10-19-2019, 10:34 AM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  Where to stay in London - WDC UncleJJ 0 191 07-31-2019, 07:41 PM
Last Post: UncleJJ
  London Dartslive 3rd August kamikersie 0 213 07-31-2019, 09:52 AM
Last Post: kamikersie
  Samuel Smith in London bkbum 3 646 10-20-2018, 10:26 AM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  Good pubs to play darts in London? Phenohyte 7 1,194 07-28-2018, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Phenohyte
  Individual Darts League of London NickB 2 1,192 10-03-2017, 09:16 AM