Harrows Darts.

Win Cosmo Steve West Darts in Darts Review Channel 20k subs draw!!!
Information 
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Should i just copy my addy in here to save time ? lol
just entered - good luck to all who enter, and congrats on the 20k milestone
Congrats again on the 20K mark Darren. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good luck to all entered, great giveaway. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well done on 20,000 and thoughtful touch to throw in the stems and flights!
Ryk is currently using:-

Arrows - 16g Harrows Girls Lolita (Reflex Conversion C type):: Stems Edgeglow Purple Short :: Flights Rie Hoshino Marathon :: - Winmau Blade 6
::

I subscribed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. I am zeeeple there. Not sure why there is the extra, but that’s what it is Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Already joined - Congrats to the 20K milestone Darren.

(11-03-2019, 06:09 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Should i just copy my addy in here to save time ? lol

Shhh, I will rig it so you win but dont tell anyone!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-03-2019, 06:20 PM)mc1958 Wrote: just entered - good luck to all who enter, and congrats on the 20k milestone

Thanks Mike! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-03-2019, 06:24 PM)Great White North Wrote: Congrats again on the 20K mark Darren. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good luck to all entered, great giveaway. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers Brad! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-03-2019, 08:03 PM)Ryk Wrote: Well done on 20,000 and thoughtful touch to throw in the stems and flights!

Thanks Ryk, its only right the stems and flights go in too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-04-2019, 05:46 AM)Zero Wrote: I subscribed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. I am zeeeple there. Not sure why there is the extra, but that’s what it is Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cool did you make a comment on the video too?

(11-04-2019, 08:05 AM)PsiMan Wrote: Already joined - Congrats to the 20K milestone Darren.

Thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well done Darren. 15k seems like last week.
Congrats on the 20K Darren !

Just subscribed,

Cheers
180’s
2018 - 0
2019 - 14
2020 - 6
2021 - 2

Iv’e been working on my accuracy. I’ve gone from 53.6% to 92.8% getting 3 darts in the foam ring around my Winmau !
Huge milestone bud!!! well done
20k well done Buddy
(11-04-2019, 11:04 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Well done Darren. 15k seems like last week.

Thanks Bruce! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-04-2019, 12:23 PM)JB_Fraser Wrote: Congrats on the 20K Darren !

Just subscribed,

Cheers

Cheers John! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-04-2019, 01:21 PM)hamo Wrote: Huge milestone bud!!! well done

Thanks Mark! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-04-2019, 01:42 PM)Mike HermThe Wrote: 20k well done Buddy

Thanks Mike! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thumbs Up 
Well done on reaching the 20k milestone Darren .
(11-04-2019, 03:53 PM)The New Sensation Wrote: Well done on reaching the 20k milestone Darren .

Thank you! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steve Beaton oversize pear flights? Hazza 12 515 01-08-2021, 10:03 PM
Last Post: AndrewK
  Winner of the Darts Review Channel Christmas 2020 giveaway is...... Getagrip 14 319 12-29-2020, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Winners Of Loxley Darts and Darts Review Channel Giveaway Are Getagrip 11 190 11-02-2020, 07:55 PM
  Loxley Darts And Darts Review Channel Special Subscriber Giveaway 10 Prizes To Be Won Getagrip 7 327 10-29-2020, 07:07 PM
  Darts Review Channel 25k Subscriber Giveaway Winners Are Getagrip 2 132 10-20-2020, 10:14 AM
Video New YouTube channel Trainor180 3 257 04-18-2020, 04:00 PM
  Cosmo 20g Dan Olson Darts portsetonloyal 5 435 04-05-2020, 08:47 AM
Last Post: YoungStarDC
Rainbow Win Shot Ballista Darts In Darts Review Channel 23K Subscriber Give Away Getagrip 5 336 03-09-2020, 03:29 PM
  Darts Review Channel 22k subscriber winner is Getagrip 4 312 02-24-2020, 10:55 AM
Last Post: derryfilm
  Darts Review Channel 22K Subscriber Give Away Win Peter Wright WC 2020 Darts Getagrip 22 968 02-22-2020, 12:28 PM