Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Target Launch: 8th of November
Quote:New Swiss Point darts coming Friday 8th November... Sounds like it's time to upgrade your game.

https://twitter.com/TargetDarts/status/1...9782728711

Not sure if there just will be some new Swiss Points darts or more. Heard there might be more this month.

Based on the "Agora Upgraded" I would assume they just put Swiss points on an existing design from the Agora range.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
More points to break
Maybe a cheaper alternative to try this system.....nice
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-01-2019, 07:50 PM)The Runner Wrote: More points to break

I tried my friends Taylor darts with swiss points, the very first day he go them in the mail.

Point broke on literally the first one I threw, and that just from hitting the wire between two segments.

Obviously, my friend was very «happy» that he had not bought any spare points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-01-2019, 08:13 PM)MariusOveras Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 07:50 PM)The Runner Wrote: More points to break

I tried my friends Taylor darts with swiss points, the very first day he go them in the mail.

Point broke on literally the first one I threw, and that just from hitting the wire between two segments.

Are y'all still friends, or did he banish you?!! -  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow, I am really surprised to hear about the points breaking so easily. I have been throwing my SP03s for about 2 weeks now, about 1-2 hours a night and no breaks. I am sure I have hit many wires, I have bounced them out of the bullseye area, and I have dropped them on carpet....no breaks. I am loving them.

Well good luck,
Z
Started playing September 2018

Board - Winmau - Blade 5 Dual Core
Match Darts - Target Agora A05 Swiss Point (Supergrip shafts, Retina flights)
Other Sets - a whole bunch of Ando's and almost every set of MVGs.  Too many to list.

Best 501 game - 12 (steel tip - 180, 140, 81, 100 (20, T20, D10))
Number of 180s - 2018 = 5; 2019 = 38; 2020 = 104 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  2021 = 5
Highest checkout - 167
Yep enjoying my sp03 again with no breaks on board or different floors.......but I think it’s a bit of a Liberty by target (even by their standards) to be releasing new Swiss point darts when only just released the system a few weeks ago....... probably a sign to come .... fully expecting some Swiss point rvb darts for his last world championship
It wouldn't surprise me either if we see more and more sets with these Swiss Points in. At the last product launch all the players were given sets of their own darts with these new points in - if they actually start using them in competition (I believe Bunting is using his) then I'd be shocked if they don't get released.

To celebrate her entry in the Grand Slam Target Japan have released a set of Mikuru's darts with these points - nice looking arrows that I posted here:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...#pid580371

Wouldn't surprise me if they got a general release sometime given how popular she is over here as well as back home.
MvG signing announcement! ...I wish. Surprised at the apparent QC issues with the point system.
I’m forever holding out for more nano grip darts
Darts: 23 gram Shot! Silver Surfer
Flights: LStyle Small Standard Pro
Shafts: LStyle carbon 260 - Gomu
(11-02-2019, 02:48 AM)PREACHERMAN Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 08:13 PM)MariusOveras Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 07:50 PM)The Runner Wrote: More points to break

Are y'all still friends, or did he banish you?!! -  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I sure hope we are

What is a few broken points amongst friends (LOL!) - I believe the only thing that will happen betwist you two, is that broken point will just you guys something to laugh about -  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-03-2019, 04:08 PM)PREACHERMAN Wrote: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

What is a few broken points amongst friends (LOL!) - I believe the only thing that will happen betwist you two, is that broken point will just you guys something to laugh about -  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah, I bought him a spare set though

(11-03-2019, 05:41 PM)MariusOveras Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 04:08 PM)PREACHERMAN Wrote: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah, I bought him a spare set though

All is well then - GOOD DEAL -  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Broke 2 of my Taylor G6's points as well. They did break exactly at the groove as advertised though for what it's worth. Switched them out in about a minute. Still, they break very easily so I won't invest any more in this system until Swiss Point 2.0 with improved survivability lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The Joker

Tangent Darts Customs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mission Darts 2021 Product Launch - 20th November mc1958 89 4,239 12-22-2020, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Target Launch November 27th 2020 YoungStarDC 56 4,969 12-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows 2021 Product Launch 3rd November mc1958 86 5,118 11-11-2020, 03:08 AM
Last Post: O C
Information Target Launch 30/09/2020 YoungStarDC 134 8,945 10-13-2020, 01:25 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  My Target 2016 Product Launch Day Experience Getagrip 52 56,560 07-25-2020, 07:55 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Harrows Launch 2020: 12th November vanJupp 145 10,835 12-11-2019, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Bull's NL Teaser: 1st November vanJupp 19 1,615 11-05-2019, 09:03 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Target Product Launch 2020 mc1958 228 20,086 09-28-2019, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Sean1e
  Target Launch Which Darts are you buying DAVEISTHENAME 23 1,415 09-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Papa w
  Target Launch 2019: What You're Hoping For Titan 73 6,002 09-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Last Post: jt4527