Darts Buddy

Harrows
Harrow's sponsor with Dartsnutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congrats! Great news.
Great news, welcome aboard Harrows Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great news!!! Always had a soft spot for Harrows.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Awesome that is, welcome to the forum Harrows. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Superb news. A big thanks to Harrows for supporting our little bunch of darts nutz
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Top end - really like their Auras.
Big name well done us
That's great !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Fantastic!! 

Can I get a rebate on the Chizzy's that are winging their way to me?
that is good news indeed,nice one Harrows
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Brilliant news!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Brilliant news!!!
Hoping for specialized products
180-1(33)

Excellent news.

Big Harrows fan here.  I love my Duzza S2 darts and can’t ever see me changing, especially as Harrows flights and stems are the best I’ve used.

Here’s my current setup...

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)