Target Darts.

Harrows
Hey Nutz a got this message to rely to you all from Harrows Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you for the warm welcome Darts Nutz!

We are very proud to be working with the number one darts forum and it’s great to see such a positive response to our partnership.

The reaction to Chizzy’s signing over the past month has been great, he certainly seems to be enjoying his time with Harrows so far!

However, there is plenty more coming up…

You may have seen that earlier this week we announced our new product launch is going to take place on Tuesday 12th November.

We have some fantastic new products that we think you are going to love so make sure you remember the date and tune in!

Happy darting!

Team Harrows
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
November 12!

Look forward to this launch!

Slowly getting acquainted with harrows products . Can’t wait to check out any new stuff.

Happy to hear our messages were received with open hearts..

Thanks team Harrows
Same here /\ /\

Just started using their 100 micron retina flights and absolutely love them for looks and durability.
Looking forward to checking out some of their new launch.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great to have them aboard, 
Welcome Harrows!

Cheers
180’s
2018 - 0
2019 - 14
2020 - 6
2021 - 2

Iv’e been working on my accuracy. I’ve gone from 53.6% to 92.8% getting 3 darts in the foam ring around my Winmau !
Great news, thanks Harrows!

Harrows launches have been consistently one of the best of the year. I'm excited as anyone. Their generosity in contests having won a Josh Payne barrel from them, and the fact I started with Harrows in my early days in league gives them a special place in my heart. Cheers to them!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
My favorite darts manufacturer!
I received my 25 gram Dave Chisnall darts today and cannot say enough about the quality!! They are a very nicely balanced barrel with an excellent grip and a pleasure to throw!!

Thank you Harrows!!!
I’ve got my eye on the chizzy’s and once back in country will pull the trigger on them
Welcome Harrows thanks for your support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ayup Comrades

Harrows Darts are synonymous with UK darts, always been a great brand imo.

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
Can some Mod please fix the thread title. My inner Monk is going crazy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Better?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE