Darts Buddy

Harrows
Great news..... I hope they gonna fo an introduction and look forward to reading it !!
Yeah!! Nicely done there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
Congratulations darts nutz directors. .

Nice Coinkydink, I just found a set of harrows that have become my top guns lol
Fantastic news! Well done and great to have them as a sponsor.
Excellent, my preferred brand at the moment
Excellent news
Started January 2018
Favourite darts in use: Target Silica Fitton 24g; Power 9Five Gen 3 26g; Power 9Five Gen 6 24g
Board: Bull's Advantage 5.01
Best leg: 14 darts
Highest checkout: 152
AWESOME! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great news - Maybe some complimentary free gifts for all Forum users? barrels for all of us to test, make it rain down flights and stems? haha, I Jest.
Welcome aboard Harrows great to see your branding here.
THE JESTER
Brilliant news! Just in time for their release too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
That is really cool.
Welcome to DartsNutz Harrows, you’re very welcome and have many fans here. Now about this upcoming launch ........
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Really, like Harrows although I have no darts of them.....so make some nice bomb style darts, to change that.

Gesendet von meinem moto x4 mit Tapatalk
Wow! Great news Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g   S: Short   F: No. 6   180s: 0/13
Great news. Harrows is on the way up.
Harrows - a name steeped in darting history.  A wonderful addition, and those Chizzy's look stunning flashing up at top of page.  I echo Grip - simply awesome!