Harrows Darts.

Bull's NL Teaser: 1st November
Bull's NL posted a video on facebook for something that will happen on the 1st of November.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=541592993282789

As the city in the video looks like Prague, I guess we could get some darts from Karel Sedlacek and/or Pavel Jirkal.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
More than likely - a couple of weeks ago Darts Corner added a couple of sets of Sedlacek and Jirkal dart flights to their whats new section and I added them to the cart along with a couple of other sets of flights - went back a couple of days later and added the Mission Reiki darts to my cart and they were gone from the site
Yep I think you're right, when i was looking to see if DC had the new Rasztovits' in stock I noticed they have the headings for both of those two already but not the actual darts.
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
There's an exibition that day on 1st Novemeber. Prague Darts Masters. Basically it's Phil Taylor, Martin Adams, Paul Lim and Colin Lloyd playing against some of our players. Karel Sedlacek and Miloslav Navratil were nominated by organisers and Michal Ondo and Dan Zaruba won their places in qualification for this event. I read elsewhere who is playing who, maybe it's even written in this post, however it's in Czech... Taylor and Lloyd will play also some people from the audience.

https://praguedartsmasters.cz/#hraci

Also, I got two tickets for this event from it's organisers to be drawn at the tournament that I did here in our town. Funny thing was, that most players just said that if they would win those tickets, they would give them to a youngster who plays darts with us and who was eager to go there. And he won it himself in the end anyway :-)

And yes, I was told that both Karel and Pavel were getting new darts. Someone just noticed how many hours they were tweeking it at Bulls. Actually, I thought they already had had those darts. It quite makes a sense though to announce that thing at some special opportunity. Maybe at this tournament.
Bull's woke up.

https://www.facebook.com/dartsbulls/vide...268585865/

There is also a 80% version of the Pavel Jirkal dart, but I got no picture.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Have talked to Bulls .They look like a very nice and good people . I am very happy that elevendarters friends have such lovely home
180-1(33)

Like the look of the Pavel Jirkal dart. Bet they are under 50mm though.
The prices for the Sedlacek's are amazing.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

80% version is 49.95€ in Germany. For a piece of tungsten with a few rings.
90% version costs 57.95€.

No idea, who will buy the 80% version at that price, but I also have no idea who would pay that for the 90% tungsten dart.

That must be some of the most overpriced darts in a while.

Signature Jirkals are 67.95€ and the 80% version is also 49.95€.

We all could hope for some good UK prices, but it ain't gonna happen with Bull's NL. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(11-04-2019, 04:28 PM)vanJupp Wrote: The prices for the Sedlacek's are amazing. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

80% version is 49.95€ in Germany. For a piece of tungsten with a few rings.
90% version costs 57.95€.

No idea, who will buy the 80% version at that price, but I also have no idea who would pay that for the 90% tungsten dart.

That must be some of the most overpriced darts in a while.

Signature Jirkals are 67.95€ and the 80% version is also 49.95€.

We all could hope for some good UK prices, but it ain't gonna happen with Bull's NL. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ridiculous for what they are!

Echos of Adrian Lewis new Target darts for silly money.

B: 23g   S: Short   F: No. 6   180s: 0/13
Karel loves Martin Adams!
(11-04-2019, 04:54 PM)ninjaskills Wrote: Karel loves Martin Adams!

I'm not sure where you're heading with that. However, Karel's old darts were the old Unicorn Bob Anderson's. I've got some pics that I took about 5 years ago when I was curious about what he had and he wasn't sure himself.

They are expensive but part of me thinks simple darts should be as in theory one set of these could last a lifetime whereas many high grip darts will only last a few months
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Now showing over at DC

Sedlacek - £40/45 respectively - https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/advanced_s...4b&x=0&y=0

Jirkal - £43/55 respectively - https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/advanced_s...4b&x=0&y=0

Think I might get the flights for the collection though lol
Still cheaper than the darts they made for him a year or so ago. They cost 1995 CZK which was equivalent of about £67!

https://www.sipky-pohary.cz/produkt/sipk...nal-darts/
Pretty expensive for a straight barrel you could probably find a copy for half the price & a what looks like Winmau knockoff

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mission Darts 2021 Product Launch - 20th November mc1958 89 4,239 12-22-2020, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Target Launch November 27th 2020 YoungStarDC 56 4,969 12-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows 2021 Product Launch 3rd November mc1958 86 5,118 11-11-2020, 03:08 AM
Last Post: O C
Lightbulb Target coming soon teaser YoungStarDC 103 4,812 04-30-2020, 04:13 PM
Last Post: JAMSGOLF
  Harrows Launch 2020: 12th November vanJupp 145 10,835 12-11-2019, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Target Launch: 8th of November vanJupp 72 5,636 11-10-2019, 06:45 PM
Last Post: rich345