Target Darts.

Can custom made darts make a replica set of darts?
I have one old dart from a set (lost the other two) from the 90s and was just wondering if it would be possible to make a replica set?  I would love to have a full set in my collection.
Yes, I'm sure I've read on here that they can do that. Send them a quick e-mail with a pic of the dart and I'm sure they'll get back to you quickly.
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
Yes they can
Okay, will send them an email, thanks guys.
That sounds like a pretty good plan and now you have my interest to do the same thing with a set of darts. Good luck with your project.
(03-11-2019, 04:06 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: That sounds like a pretty good plan and now you have my interest to do the same thing with a set of darts. Good luck with your project.

Thanks slingblade, it will probably be next month when I get them made.  I'll post pictures of them.
(03-11-2019, 03:23 PM)DartsMadRyan Wrote: Okay, will send them an email, thanks guys.

Hi Ryan 

Where did you send your email? info@custommadedarts.com

Cheers
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi, I haven't sent one yet. I will try and do it tonight.
(03-12-2019, 11:40 AM)Custom Made Darts Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 03:23 PM)DartsMadRyan Wrote: Okay, will send them an email, thanks guys.

Hi Ryan 

Cheers

I've decided I'm not going to bother getting a replica set of darts made at the moment. But  I would like a set of custom ones made though please.  I will send you an email in a minute of a quick design I made.  Thank you
(03-12-2019, 07:50 PM)DartsMadRyan Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 11:40 AM)Custom Made Darts Wrote:

Hi Ryan 

Cheers

I've decided I'm not going to bother getting a replica set of darts made at the moment. But  I would like a set of custom ones made though please.  I will send you an email in a minute of a quick design I made.  Thank you

It's ok, thought we'd missed it.
Custom Made Darts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've got some customs ordered, I can't wait to throw them.
Nice can't wait to see some pics
(03-13-2019, 01:20 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Nice can't wait to see some pics

I've just got to wait 3 to 4 weeks, then I'll upload some for sure.
I received my customs last week, they look a bit like the wolframs but with better grip. I really like them, they did a fantastic job and far exceeded my expectations.

A big thanks to custom made darts for a speedy and high quality workmanship.

I'll try and post some pics tomorrow
(04-06-2019, 11:29 PM)DartsMadRyan Wrote: I received my customs last week, they look a bit like the wolframs but with better grip. I really like them, they did a fantastic job and far exceeded my expectations.

A big thanks to custom made darts for a speedy and high quality workmanship.

I'll try and post some pics tomorrow

Thanks Ryan.
Custom Made Darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Design Them and We'll Make Them... Custom Made Darts 14 1,909 01-25-2020, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Custom Made Darts
  Custom Made Darts - New Grips Custom Made Darts 19 1,454 10-24-2018, 08:35 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Custom Made Darts Custom Made Darts 42 11,072 02-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  How They Are Made - Custom Made Darts Custom Made Darts 9 1,516 10-18-2016, 12:18 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Custom Made Darts - Facebook Custom Made Darts 6 1,254 10-31-2015, 09:46 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade