Target Darts.

BOB'S 27
Survived for the first time and shooting 11 points at the end. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Matchdart: Still searching.......
Updated...
Best score for soft tip yet, 395.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
Very well done - updated. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
585 on soft tip, 467 on steel tip!
Well done again!  Updated...
Finally a acceptable score for me! 159 on steeltip.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Updated, and with your new username - StaafMan.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-03-2019, 06:01 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Updated, and with your new username - StaafMan.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

cheers!
983 on soft tip, 671 on steel tip, thanks for updating! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Top of the heap in both soft and steel.  Have we seen you on TV?  Those are pro scores.

Updated - cheers...
(12-18-2019, 12:15 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Top of the heap in both soft and steel.  Have we seen you on TV?  Those are pro scores.

Updated - cheers...

I got lucky this time round... I usually average around 4xx-5xx for soft and 3xx-4xx for steel, but was really feeling it that day. Hit my very first three in the black on soft as well (haven't done it before on steel).
Managed to complete this first time after many attempts and score is 113 (steel)
Started playing 2019 
Darts: Harrows Rapide 23g & Quantum Telstar 26g
Board: Winmau Blade 5 with Winmau Plasma lighting system
Best Leg: 14 Darts
Best checkout: 170
180's 2020: 19
Updated...
195 with steel tips.
2x Tops and a Bull sure helped!

Still getting used to the new arrows and these DXM flights