Harrows Darts.

BOB'S 27
Updated...
Did this challenge 4 times last night and for 3 of them I didn't get to the bull, but on the 4th attempt I not only got to the bull, but hit 2 red eyes out of 3 for a score of 239 at the end. By far my best effort so far on this and just shy of 100 points better than my previous high score.
gumbo2176
Nice! Updated... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
361! Personal best  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well done! Updated...
Survived for the first time and ended at 181.
Started playing: September 2017 | Highest checkout: 143 (T20 - T17 - D16) | Best leg: 16 darts / 15 darts
Darts: Superdarts Sniper 24g / Superdarts Øre Villa 18g ST | Board: Winmau Blade 5
Updated...
481 for me fellas. Great game for practice.
Impressive, updated...
Tried this for the first time on Friday night and scored, 255.
Managed to claw a lot of points back with the bigger doubles.
Will definitely be trying this again soon!
THE JESTER
Updated...
Just ran this again whilst out on my darts cabin and got 483!
THE JESTER
(10-20-2019, 06:45 PM)The Jester Wrote: Just ran this again whilst out on my darts cabin and got 483!

Impressive.    Nice darts.
gumbo2176
(10-20-2019, 07:09 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 06:45 PM)The Jester Wrote: Just ran this again whilst out on my darts cabin and got 483!

Impressive.    Nice darts.

Thanks, I ran it twice out in the cabin. The first time was less successful but after a quick round the clock doubles the second one was a marked improvement.
THE JESTER
Well done - updated...