Harrows Darts.

BOB'S 27
Updated...
My good mate who's is an absolute gun dart player hits 9 darters in his garage (although I've never witnessed one of those happen, but I don't doubt it) hit 775 in Bob's 27. He's a brilliant player but he just won't step out of his garage into any competitions. I managed to get him to come to one big local competition where the best dart players in NZ came (Cody Harris, Craig Caldwell etc) and he played well within himself and managed to come 3rd taking two sets off the eventual winner.

I just don't know how to convince him to get out of his garage and start competing I really think he could go far on his talent alone. Whether he has the bottle is another story.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Harrows Wolfram 23g 
Shot Matador
Homemade surround and 360 led lighting
Put me in for 239 please! I was going really great with my first triple double (in 20 no less) but only got one outer and no bull, which took the shine off but it's a score I'm happy to be posted
2020 180 count: 25 (2018 - 24 total, 2019 - 48)
501 best - 13 darts
Best out - 150 (t20, t20, d15) 
Very nice! Updated...
Updated  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Finished Bob’s 27 for the first time with a 239 / 23.3%.
Updated  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Updated...
225 tonight.

Was on 155 but banged three in tops before missing bull to break the 300 mark. Happy enough though!
Tried this challenge couple of times. First positive result 81. Definitely need more doubles practice...
81 it is, updated!
How do you score the bull on this?  Does outer bull count or not?