Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

pro darter friends ???!!
hi all, looking for friends  on pro darter  ?!  my avg. is about  45. / 60.  

send me pm !!

nightcrawler .
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Oh yeah i'm about the same. Do you have cam? Or just scoring

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5000 met Tapatalk
23g custom dk1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
no cam just scoring !!
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Read your pm but replying here so anyone can see it.

Anybody feel free to add me and send me an invite when I'm online. My PD name is: Joeri

There was a thread with all the names of members with Pro-darter/webcam darts but I can't seem to find it.
My name is nick so as above feel free to add me.
Darts - Gary Anderson Phase 3 23 grams/ Dave chisnall pixel grip 24grams
2016 180's- 1
2017 180's- 12
2018 180's- 14
Best leg- 16 darts
Hi yoeri, and Nick and Maybe others , when i search for names i get more options how do i know that i got the right name to invite !?
It would be great , to have some more Friends on pro darter !? Sent me pm zo i can add you !?
Any one ??
I swear there was a thread with a whole bunch of people's PD names. If anyone can find it that would be great.
Gary "Barndoor" Braisby
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts : Winmau Pro Line  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Pro darter usernames
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

My user is: Ryan Main. Hit me up.
(10-01-2017, 12:56 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: hi all, looking for friends  on pro darter  ?!  my avg. is about  45. / 60.  

send me pm !!

nightcrawler .

hi im trying to play how do you add
(10-01-2017, 10:50 PM)Nickbyfz450 Wrote: My name is nick so as above feel free to add me.

nick im trying to add people how do you do it
(10-06-2017, 09:28 AM)nightcrawler Wrote: Any one ??

add me please

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So friends came over *Saber* 22 1,034 06-24-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: *Saber*