Darts Buddy

Winmau Accudart
Not sure how old this is, but it's a side board at a pub I play at.
Wow that looks pretty old for sure. You should ask Winmau on Twitter they will be able to tell you the production date
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Short RD Nitro
Flights: Standard No.2 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I see them come up on ebay now and then
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have an old Winmau just like the one pictured, it has the Accudart logo on it. It is stamped "Made in England" on the back. I bought it in the early 80's when I moved to Tucson. I played a little on it, but then when we moved to a new house it sat for the next 30 years. My son and I now use it in for his board. It is nostalgic for me using it . We have a lot more bounce outs because of the thick wires.
(06-23-2016, 05:37 AM)darthdunham Wrote: Not sure how old this is, but it's a side board at a pub I play at.

I have a similar board from around 20 years or so ago.  It has the "pyramid " wires.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

nice one guys! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nicky Virachkul darts by Accudart Very Rare Getagrip 32 15,064 04-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Accudart Variant McInnis180 26 10,275 11-21-2015, 02:27 AM
Last Post: TampaNative
  Accudart Scorpions?!?! Ob1kunubby 2 1,210 11-17-2015, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter