Darts Buddy

Ten Years Ago

Back when MvG had hair, Klassen dressed like Bobby Crush and presenters pronounced van Gerwin correctly.
Is hair volume relative to dart skill?

Philosopher Troll might want to test this hypothesis. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Interesting.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-29-2016, 05:19 PM)majeek Wrote: Is hair volume relative to dart skill?

Philosopher Troll might want to test this hypothesis. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Please just stop there. Because next step will be- How the size of pennis effect darts skill. And I don't want to travel the world with ruler .
180-0(32)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I gotta learn myself that throwing trick Jelle did.
(03-30-2016, 01:45 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: I gotta learn myself that throwing trick Jelle did.

That's truly snatching a dart
Think you're more likely to see Van Gerwen under Klaasen's car than in it nowadays
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164