Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Accudart Variant
Yeah I think you should hang to those Variants, when ever you do decide to sell them they will still sell well as there is always people after a set.

The Bumble Bees you mention sound a bit like the Chunkie Stumpies that Red Dragon sold, I don't see them on there site now but here is a pic of them (click pic to see full size image):

I think Puredarts sold them with the name Fat B's too
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi, I couldn't figure out how to postpone the auction on the Variants so I posted what I thought was a crazy starting bid of $75.00 on them and the auction was scheduled along with a couple of others to start at 10PM EST and I just got online to check to see if I could raise that over a hundred and in less than three hours online someone already bid the $75.00. Here's the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/131640057611?ss...1555.l2649. Crazy! I can't do anything but lie now and say they were lost, stolen or destroyed and I can't do that as my 13+ year perfect reputation could be damaged by doing so. I have never had a neutral feedback no less a negative on eBay. Not so bad since I found there are no local steel leagues or tournaments near me, so it's probably for the best? I can hope that the bidding goes to the moon and I can convert that into some really nice customs? I must look at the bright side, and that's that I did have the auction originally starting at $25.00. lol

PS: I just checked his feedback because I have a clause in all of my actions that any bidders with less than 5 feedbacks or 98% or less rating must contact me before bidding or I may well cancel their bid, but no luck there, this guy is no rookie. 1114 feed backs and 100% positive. :-( and :-) simultaneously. lol
$75 is pretty cheap for a set of Variants
Dont think you get penalized for closing the list? Surely people have the right to change their mind about selling items?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I could have closed it with no problem before that bid was placed. I may well come up with a reason for ending it anyway. I don't think there will be any way to leave negative feedback if the auction doesn't come to an end. Thanks for the advice. I do want to hold onto them now. He could file a complaint with eBay but it would be the first ever filed against me and I don't think it would effect me reputation much if at all. Thanks again, especially for letting me know that the price isn't that much for the Variant's!
Yeah just close it, I don't think it should be a problem.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'm thinking about buying a set of these same darts. It's a full complete set with all weights. They are asking $75. It that a good price?
"Yeah I think you should hang to those Variants, when ever you do decide to sell them they will still sell well as there is always people after a set.

The Bumble Bees you mention sound a bit like the Chunkie Stumpies that Red Dragon sold, I don't see them on there site now but here is a pic of them (click pic to see full size image):

I think Puredarts sold them with the name Fat B's too"

Yes, Thank you Getagrip! Those look like what I'm looking for. I will search using the terms you provided.
Glad to help Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks again for all of your help and advice! I had to cancel the eBay ad as I misplaced the darts. In the case I find them and by the end of my rehabilitation am still no longer able to toss them, what are your opinions as to what a complete set should be worth?
Thanks in advance for any input and advice!
Sincerely,
TampaNative
Any opinions on what a complete set of Variants should be worth?
I have located the darts in a box that I unpacked today after my recent move. My insurance company has refused to pay for the nerve medication that could restore the feeling to my fingers and I've relisted the Variants on eBay at: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...1657415473 in case anyone here is interested? I am still looking for a set of soft point darts ( I hope to find here in the For sale section) to toss mainly because of the lack of steel leagues and tournaments withing driving distance for me in my part of Florida and I have an inexpensive electronic board to practice with at home. I'm in more need of the money than the Variants at this point in my recovery or I would just keep them for display and the hope that I may be able to make use of them someday again, also their scarcity and popularity is sure to increase their value over time. The Billiard attempt didn't work out for me as the weight of my head leaning over the table wasn't bearable yet enough to complete one game of nine ball. But I'll try once month for the next 18 months or more an hold on to some hope with that as I continue my physical therapy I'll be able to have one indoor sport to compete at.
Thanks for all of the DNZ members help and encouragement!
Sincerely,
TampaNative

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nicky Virachkul darts by Accudart Very Rare Getagrip 32 15,064 04-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  The Variant dartbord 16 4,612 12-08-2019, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Eddie_Arrow
  Winmau Accudart darthdunham 5 1,595 12-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Accudart Scorpions?!?! Ob1kunubby 2 1,210 11-17-2015, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter