Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Custom Made Darts
(07-25-2017, 11:45 PM)BiLLiE_7 Wrote: Hi, im playing steel with a set of Monster Mark IIb (the one on my signature) and i love em... Given that id like to have the same darts as a spft darts, and the only way is to get these from Japan, im wondering if you could replicate a soft tip version of mine darts or if its better to buy another set and cut the front with a 2ba thread to accomodate soft tips..

It would probably be cheaper to convert a set of steel tip
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If you copy a 23g 80% tungsten dart in 90% and 95%, identical dimensions, what would the final weight be for 90% and 95% tungsten?
Thanks!
(10-22-2017, 05:23 PM)O C Wrote: If you copy a 23g 80% tungsten dart in 90% and 95%, identical dimensions, what would the final weight be for 90% and 95% tungsten?
Thanks!

As a guide this should roughly give you the increased weight.

For 90% add 10%, so it would be 25.3g
For 95% add 10%, then add 5%, so it should be 26.5g
Custom Made Darts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks!
This , afternoon my customs came, very happy with them !
Its a Taylor phase 5 with shark grip on the nose of the darts
They are 26 gr. And 95 % tungsten , this evening i see hoe they fly !?
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-24-2017, 02:28 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: This , afternoon my customs came,  very happy with them !
Its  a Taylor phase 5  with shark grip on the nose of the darts
They are 26 gr.  And  95 %  tungsten ,  this evening  i see hoe they fly !?

Glad they've arrived and you like them  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Custom Made Darts

hi,nutz , i want to make a compliment to madhouse darts , they make great darts and the sevice is great !
got my customs in today i am very pleased with them , the custom darts that tony has made for me are
phil taylor phase 5 unicorn with shark grip on the smooth nose of the barrel they are 25.6 gr.

thanks madhouse , for this great custom darts ! i recommend them !!

greets n.c
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-09-2017, 12:48 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: hi,nutz  ,  i want  to make  a  compliment   to  madhouse darts  ,  they make great darts and the sevice is great  !
got my customs  in today  i am very pleased  with them  ,   the custom darts  that tony  has made for me   are  
phil taylor  phase 5 unicorn  with shark grip  on the smooth nose  of the barrel  they are 25.6  gr.  

thanks  madhouse ,  for this great custom darts !    i recommend  them !!

greets n.c

How can you post this without a pic... Shame on you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-09-2017, 03:07 PM)theblindPew Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 12:48 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: hi,nutz  ,  i want  to make  a  compliment   to  madhouse darts  ,  they make great darts and the sevice is great  !
got my customs  in today  i am very pleased  with them  ,   the custom darts  that tony  has made for me   are  
phil taylor  phase 5 unicorn  with shark grip  on the smooth nose  of the barrel  they are 25.6  gr.  

thanks  madhouse ,  for this great custom darts !    i recommend  them !!

greets n.c

How can you post this without a pic... Shame on you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
LOL, I was thinking the same thing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Thanks Nightcrawler.

Have a look through the FB page - https://www.facebook.com/custommadedarts/
Custom Made Darts

I made a thread about these but thought I'd post this here. They're 18 gram ; 95% tungsten ; length 35mm ; diameter 7.5mm.
They turned out awesome and are exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend MH custom darts.

Cracking thinking of designing my own
I suppose this one is regarding "after sales",  My Son has just received his Target Perfect Storm 22g replicas, (slight mods to the grip in the scallop),
After  few hours practise my son said they just didn't "feel right", slippy was how he explained it, so we compared barrels and found that the grooves were not as deep, I contacted Madhouse who without hesitation told us to send them back and they will mod them,

Cant ask for much more eh ???
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can custom made darts make a replica set of darts? DartsMadRyan 14 1,344 04-07-2019, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Custom Made Darts
  Custom Made Darts - New Grips Custom Made Darts 19 1,450 10-24-2018, 08:35 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  How They Are Made - Custom Made Darts Custom Made Darts 9 1,511 10-18-2016, 12:18 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Custom Made Darts - Facebook Custom Made Darts 6 1,253 10-31-2015, 09:46 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade