Harrows Darts.

Custom Made Darts
Pen and paper?

Draftsight is an AutoCAD type program which is free.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
We have added a page onto the website where we will be loading examples of the darts we've made.

The section will gradually get bigger as we load more..

Click here to view: Examples of Darts Made
Custom Made Darts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice one Anthony - I know you probably plan to do so in the future anyway but might be a good idea with descriptions on the pictures too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good idea Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I would if I could remember....Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Custom Made Darts

Thanks for adding the page with all the examples of those you've made before. Really great to see!

If not proprietary in some way to the person that paid you to make them, you should be selling those models. Some are quite intriguing.

Looking at some of those also reminds me of a couple of sets I had made (years ago by someone else), wondering wtf I was thinking. Of course it seemed like a good idea at the time! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Other sets though have been just what the doctor ordered and I recommend having a set made to your specs once you've played long enough to have a strong sense of what you like.
Hi Tony! 1st off, amazing work!! would it be possible to take inspiration from the current sets which i own.? or would it be a copyright issue.? am thinking of making a barrel with some portions taken from a brand barrel.
(01-14-2017, 07:22 PM)j4gE Wrote: Hi Tony! 1st off, amazing work!! would it be possible to take inspiration from the current sets which i own.? or would it be a copyright issue.? am thinking of making a barrel with some portions taken from a brand barrel.

Hi j4ge,

If you could drop us an email to info@custommadedarts.com along with photo of the darts we'll take a look and let you know.
Custom Made Darts

I think about designing my own barrel. I think of a scalloped shape.

For this I have two general questions.

What is the minimum diameter, can you go down to 4mm?
And what is the minimum diameter on the side where the shaft is screwed?

Thank you.
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

(01-24-2017, 08:23 AM)JoelH Wrote: I think about designing my own barrel. I think of a scalloped shape.

For this I have two general questions.

What is the minimum diameter, can you go down to 4mm?
And what is the minimum diameter on the side where the shaft is screwed?

Thank you.

Hi JoelH,

Minimum barrel diameter for a standard 2BA thread is 5.65mm, however the minimum diameter you need should be based upon your design and the weight required.
Custom Made Darts

Hi can you do shark pro a grip ?
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-21-2017, 09:53 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: Hi can you do shark pro a grip ?

Do you have an image you could post or email us
Custom Made Darts

If  you want the same dart but with more grip can you get the same kind of balance if you want customs done ?
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-23-2017, 01:41 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: If  you want the same dart but with more grip can you get the same kind of balance if you want customs done ?

It depends on the dart, the amount and type of extra grip.

If you could e-mail exactly what you want along with an image of the darts we'll take a look.
Custom Made Darts

Hi, im playing steel with a set of Monster Mark IIb (the one on my signature) and i love em... Given that id like to have the same darts as a spft darts, and the only way is to get these from Japan, im wondering if you could replicate a soft tip version of mine darts or if its better to buy another set and cut the front with a 2ba thread to accomodate soft tips..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can custom made darts make a replica set of darts? DartsMadRyan 14 1,344 04-07-2019, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Custom Made Darts
  Custom Made Darts - New Grips Custom Made Darts 19 1,450 10-24-2018, 08:35 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  How They Are Made - Custom Made Darts Custom Made Darts 9 1,511 10-18-2016, 12:18 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Custom Made Darts - Facebook Custom Made Darts 6 1,253 10-31-2015, 09:46 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade