Darts Buddy

Nodor Yorkshire board
I was given this board by my Uncle around 1987 or 1988. I couldn't understand why it didn't have trebles at the time and probably acted like a moody brat when I got it, but obviously I'm quite fond of it now. I suspect it's quite a bit older than that as it was one he just had lying around and gave to me when I got my first set of darts and needed something to play on. Are there any clues in the markings as to how old this might be?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ayup Michael

Nice board, I used to play on YB in 70's, tho there is no way to prove age.
I would say that boards from the 70's at least. Glad you posted.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
That's cool, looks in good nick still Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great board. If you ever want to part with it, I can give it a good home.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Always known as the Yorkshire board, in the late 80s Wilsons / Websters ran a 501competition including areas in the north west outside of Yorkshire

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the nodor - winmau story jamie373 16 5,446 02-27-2019, 12:44 PM
Last Post: The Barrel
  NODOR Sportcraft maverickster 7 1,457 10-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Last Post: maverickster
  Yorkshire Darts on TV JohnL. 14 5,680 01-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  sport 1970's yorkshire style jamie373 9 3,521 09-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Getagrip