Phrases You Won't Hear From A Dart Commentator
The very first televised nine darter made up exclusively from 167's - Matthew 'Prime Time' Edgar really playing up to his nickname.

Darts is 90% Tungsten - the other half is Mental
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
And here's the speaker for the United Nations...Dave Chisnall!
[Image: 46x5vi.jpg]
(08-02-2020, 06:56 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: And here's the speaker for the United Nations...Dave Chisnall!

With Gary Anderson acting as his English to English translator.
gumbo2176
"Today we unveil the new wax figure from Madame Tussauds, darts legend Des Jacklin!"

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
And last up on the final ever Naked Attraction - Paula Jacklin, Trina Gulliver, Maria O'Brien, Vicky Pruim and Sue Williams.

(I'm sorry if this has put any horrible images into your head - I really am!)
Dave Clark: "Wow, Gary Anderson just said that he is actually starting to enjoy darts again and that he actually wants to win a tournament."

Wayne Mardle: "Uhhh, Dave, I think he said he wanted another cup of coffee and a cigarette."

Dave Clark: "Ohhh Yeeeaaaahhhh, that makes more sense."

Come on Gary, I love ya, but you need to get that competitive passion back and want to destroy every opponent in your path. You have more talent in your big finger than most dart players have in their whole body. Screw this retirement talk, screw this I am getting old talk, and just ball out.
Started playing September 2018

Board - Winmau - Blade 5 Dual Core
Match Darts - Target Agora A05 Swiss Point (Supergrip shafts, Retina flights)
Other Sets - a whole bunch of Ando's and almost every set of MVGs.  Too many to list.

Best 501 game - 12 (steel tip - 180, 140, 81, 100 (20, T20, D10))
Number of 180s - 2018 = 5; 2019 = 38; 2020 = 87 (3 in tourney and league play)
Highest checkout - 167
And the Disabled Darts World Title is away with an amazing start and that's the first leg on the board...
The referee however is not having any of it and demands he puts his leg back on and use his darts.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Look at the crowd going mad for MVG. They've always adored him so much, and there, his good friend and crowd favourite, Gerwyn Price, representing the new sponsor, Top Face Masks, for all your Coronavirus protection needs! Oh Gerwyn is truly a mindful, tactful man!

And we have made darting history, 501 in three darts using the all-new Peter Wright Mohawk points.
Well ladies and gentlemen, so ends the fastest best of 15 match in PDC history. Hats off to Justin Pipe and Andrew Gilding for setting the new record that may never be broken.
gumbo2176
And now, the 2020 Grand Slam of Darts! Representing the BDO...

Nice
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
And please welcome your referee today, 'Stuttering' Pete Harris

'O-o-o-o-o-o-ne hund-d-d-d-d-d-red!'
'S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-ixty!'
'O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ne hun-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dred and e-e-e-e-e-e-ight-t-t-t-t-t-y!!
'Gam-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-me Sh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hot!'

Mardle: You know what, Rod?
Studd: No, I don't!
Mardle: That 180 from Justin Pipe still took longer than 'Stuttering' Pete shouting it out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Target! my TARGET! Rise up and hear the bells ... Ancient Darter 27 3,834 11-17-2017, 04:44 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade