Show us your 3 Doubles
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
I've been practicing doubles at lot lately and did some tweaking on my DF01's. I changed the to L-style Fantail Flights and I really like the flight they give me.

Undecided where to put this.  82 out, but a little small for that thread.  2nd dart just missed it's target, so definitely an infuriating miss. But decent shot on the 3rd to rescue things.  So 3 doubles it is!  With bull to start, to make it "post worthy"! Tongue

Doubles practice and nice little grouping on this one

Practicing my doubles[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Felt pretty good about this with borrowed darts

(09-28-2019, 10:35 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Maybe you should borrow them on a no return basis .... Smile
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(10-16-2019, 08:31 AM)John_B Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Clear enough to see a nice shot John!  

Know nothing about Tapatalk, but that's a low res issue I'd say.  Appears to be an app issue as well, as we don't restrict image res on links in any way.

cheers...
I usuallly have trouble with bottom segment doubles on the board . Got lucky three times on this practice around the world .
Tiiiiighttt tight TIGHTTTT
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] RegisterLol
This is for John_B, struggling with Tapatalk - then Imgur.  Heck of shot Cool :

First 3 darts of the day, then downhill.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register" />
Three Double Threes!

B: 25g   S: Short   F: Shape   180s: 7/25
Practicing doubles. Started warming up at about 14!