Corona virus
(03-28-2020, 08:37 AM)The Jester Wrote: Ok so I’ve had two days of working from home, not actually talking to any of my colleagues,, only leaving the house to walk the dog and I’m already going stir crazy! Got at least another two weeks of this. My mental health is going to take a battering from this (and my dart board )

hang in there i've got at least another 4 weeks on furlough,
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (Long)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Chris Dobey Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
It seems though we're all learning what retirement may be like in the future, for those of us not already. The worst part has been not going to the grocery store when I need to. I try and stay away from people as much as possible, which kind of has been my routine anyhow. My activities have mostly been done in small groups anyway. I really miss having a dog in my life which would get me out even more.
I get to the store less than before this outbreak, but when I need things I'm not hesitant to go. I get out the house when the stores open to limit the amount of folks in the store, shop with a purpose, i.e., get in, get my stuff and get out.

I only use my debit card to not have any cash changing hands and as soon as I'm back at the house I'll wash any produce that can be washed put away all the other stuff and then my hands. Even then, if it's meant to be that I get the virus, there's so many other ways for exposure. So I just try to limit my contact outside the immediate family in the house.
gumbo2176
Report just in top doctor in USA said he's thinks USA will have millions of cases and probably over 200,000 deaths. I hope not.
I feel as though somebody is mad at us!
(03-28-2020, 03:40 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: I only use my debit card to not have any cash changing hands and as soon as I'm back at the house I'll wash any produce that can be washed put away all the other stuff and then my hands. 

Handling notes is far more dangerous than handling coins. I've mentioned elsewhere in relation to copper-tungsten darts, but coins are made of a mixture of nickel and copper, and copper especially is highly toxic to microbes such as the coronavirus. The virus may last for several days on notes, but it will be lucky to last as long as 4 hours on coins.
Adding a bit of info regarding groceries.

https://uk.yahoo.com/style/disinfect-gro...31650.html
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.