Our latest gear.
Pic's of my wife's darts as well as mine.
Terri - Winmau Jeff Smith's and Calibra's side by side.
My Target Carrera C3's and C10's

[Image: teLhVPr.jpg]

[Image: lIk8IQt.jpg]
Nice darts, I really like the Smiths
(02-26-2020, 11:33 PM)Rollback Wrote: Nice darts, I really like the Smiths

Thanks Rollback ..
They are nice and fly quite well. Good grippy feel to them for sure.
Very nice photos!!!

I would have to rank  the Winmau Calibra as possibly the worst dart I ever tried. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get them to work for me. I hope you have better luck than I did  Big Grin
(02-27-2020, 12:56 AM)Nucky Wrote: Very nice photos!!!

I would have to rank  the Winmau Calibra as possibly the worst dart I ever tried. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get them to work for me. I hope you have better luck than I did  Big Grin

Thanks Nuky!
Have to see how it goes with the Calibra's. I suspect the Smith's will be the favorite for Terri as they do fly quite nicely.
Today was the first few throw's with the the Calibra's.
I have a set of Designa black shadows, first version, and they are very similar to the Smith darts, really nice dart, I had them as my match darts for about a year after my Noppie’s wore out
How you like the C3's? Think I saw you and them in 25g? I have them in 23g and storms installed. Love them on some days but other days they grate my hand like cheese.
(02-27-2020, 04:53 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: How you like the C3's? Think I saw you and them in 25g? I have them in 23g and storms installed. Love them on some days but other days they grate my hand like cheese.

The C3's just came in the mail today .. they are 23g as well. I will let you know after I have a chance to throw them a bit. My C10's are 24g and I do enjoy the feel and the way they fly.
(02-27-2020, 12:56 AM)Nucky Wrote: Very nice photos!!!

I also had this with the calibra lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Showtime - Halcyon and Nemesis mc1958 29 4,756 07-08-2018, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Rollback
  Latest setup Alec 6 915 05-26-2017, 06:39 PM
Last Post: John_B
  My latest Showtime sets mc1958 23 3,329 03-29-2017, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out