How do you display or store your collections?
(03-30-2013, 09:39 AM)Getagrip Wrote: I would like to have my darts on display but I just dont have the room so they are all in boxes sadly.

That's a shame as you have some brilliant sets and gear in your collection - don't you have some space on the wall for a couple of shelves for some of your favourite gear?

With my newer/modern sets I just keep them in boxes or whatever, but when I started collecting the older more vintage gear I decided I wanted to display it. I'm not that great a photographer - ok but not great - so displaying it for my enjoyment seemed the way to go. Trouble is, as the collection grows so does my lack of space - hence the need for a proper cabinet of some sort lol
Yes, the only odd thing in the room. A pool table with a ping pong table on top. I need a way to make a dartboard table.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

[Image: bord6.png]
(03-30-2013, 09:52 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 09:39 AM)Getagrip Wrote: I would like to have my darts on display but I just dont have the room so they are all in boxes sadly.

That's a shame as you have some brilliant sets and gear in your collection - don't you have some space on the wall for a couple of shelves for some of your favourite gear?

With my newer/modern sets I just keep them in boxes or whatever, but when I started collecting the older more vintage gear I decided I wanted to display it. I'm not that great a photographer - ok but not great - so displaying it for my enjoyment seemed the way to go. Trouble is, as the collection grows so does my lack of space - hence the need for a proper cabinet of some sort lol

Not really, its a bungalow but the loft is converted but already have most of the space taken up. Might be able to get a small shelf up somewhere but really would like a big display case to show them off.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Grip, you need to open up a darts museum or something !
(05-08-2013, 08:24 AM)stuart180 Wrote: Grip, you need to open up a darts museum or something !

That may be a good idea, make a small charge for visitors, maybe get a few collectors together, could be popular.Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yep, there is a few of us with some fairly decent stuff, I'm sure we got fill a fair bit of wall space no problem!
I've been searching for a way to display mine. I have them all in a box at the moment. I didn't really want to put them up with shelving as i would have to keep moving them to dust.
Any ideas on how they could be displayed? Does anyone in the UK no Gerry's of Wimbledon shop? I was thinking of something similar.
For anyone who doesn't know Gerry's here's a picture.

[Image: 2_20120503134936.jpg]
o.O gyro O.o
(03-14-2014, 11:11 PM)Gyro1780 Wrote: I've been searching for a way to display mine. I have them all in a box at the moment. I didn't really want to put them up with shelving as i would have to keep moving them to dust.
Any ideas on how they could be displayed? Does anyone in the UK no Gerry's of Wimbledon shop? I was thinking of something similar.
For anyone who doesn't know Gerry's here's a picture.

[Image: 2_20120503134936.jpg]

Yeah I have seen the old ads for that shop, they must have always displayed the darts like that then, I dont think I have enough wall space to do that but it looks great!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

My measly little 4 sets are on my shelf above the bed
(02-11-2015, 12:36 AM)Del Wrote: My measly little 4 sets are on my shelf above the bed

Ah I remember those days when things were simpler lol!

It was probably the first order I made on the net, I blame the net for my addiction, it made buying darts too easy Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Fine collection of boards. I am redesigning my basement and that is a wonderful idea.
Wow some impressive collections, very nice.
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]