One80 Bavaria SG 21 gram - despatched 29/01/20
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=37642

Personal review coming soon, pending delivery Big Grin
My recent Purchase after finding solace in rob cross darts.  . I have been enjoying shorter straight barrels.and simpler darts.

Grip on these gives the impression that it will be a bit grippier with the dual grip, ring grip at front and rear and a few spaced chunky wide rings in the middle, Which I do enjoy.

I find no issues with rob cross Darts, plain straight ring , Bristow style. I have the 21 gram ones and fancy them , the one80 Bavaria keeps me in the same specs , just a grip i enjoy very much 

I noticed a review of one of the One80 Bavaria barrells.  But the ones reviewed in the index had a different model , identifying the front grip as square rigid cut style which I already have tried and doesnt offer me the type of release I wish for. However the rest of review was enticng enough to follow through. Along with these being my third set of one80.

Interested to throw these and see if I can get what I want from them....essentially same balance and quality of the cross’ but slighlty more customized to my grip features!
Anyone interested In seeing my darts upon arrival , I will upload a few snaps when they are arrive.
Or share with us your photos should you own the model.

Also, this one80 line comes with a hard dart case L “solibox, as seen In dart review index of this dart.

This is the dart ! Good evening all.
 [Image: h3etkxs.jpg]
Moved thread.  Not a review (not yet anyway Wink ), so moved to Darts Discussion.  If you do a review - just place it in Darts Reviews.

cheers...
Looking forward to reading your review. One80 does some nice darts and this one has been around a few years or more.
There seem to be some variation concerning the dimensions of these Bavaria SG 21g darts.
According to A180 darts they are 48.1 mm × 6.65mm, Perfectdarts shows 48.1 mm × 6.4 mm on their web pages... (they give 46.2 mm × 6.4 mm for the 20 g version)

Or alternatively, are there several versions of this SG 21 g dart available? Huh
Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use:  One80 Night Hunter Sting 22g; Designa Black Shadow 22g; Winmau Foxfire 22g
Boards: One80 Gladiator; Nodor Supabull ("old school")
Best leg: 14 darts
High checkout: 158
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019: 55
180's 2020: 11

(01-31-2020, 10:35 AM)SparkVendetta Wrote: There seem to be some variation concerning the dimensions of these Bavaria SG 21g darts.
According to A180 darts they are 48.1 mm × 6.65mm, Perfectdarts shows 48.1 mm × 6.4 mm on their web pages... (they give 46.2 mm × 6.4 mm for the 20 g version)

Or alternatively, are there several versions of this SG 21 g dart available? Huh

Thanks all for organizing the thread / re locating .

Also I will Be sure to share a personal review. Nothing To the extent of which we are blessed with. But none the less. Some real life photos .
Personal opinion, and personal remarks! All positive I am sure as it’s one80 and a fairly basic barrel.

And my measurements to clarify A180s discrepancy between perfect darts ....
I know the weights could very. As well there is 3 different models of the Bavaria so possibly mix up there.

Im Hoping for the 46.2x6.4 @ 21 g.

Thanks. 

I’ll bump when product arrives .

Thanks
They are 6.36mm x 46.3mm
(02-01-2020, 09:32 PM)Tormentor Wrote: They are 6.36mm x  46.3mm

Thanks

DC says very similar ..L46.19mmxW6.32mm

I’m sure I will enjoy them regardless of varying mm. . ... As long as all three of the barrels I get are the same!
(02-01-2020, 09:32 PM)Tormentor Wrote: They are 6.36mm x  46.3mm

Thanks tormentor.

Finally got my order !  14-15 days .

21 gram Bavaria’s by one 80

Not as high a grip level right away, but usually takes me a bit to get the feeling and proper balance down . Grip isn’t everything .
I have only thrown a few for now. I am happy with the flight with the out of box set up , that flew perfectly, but I have now set up some personal choices for stem and flight. 

I am happy with my decision to keep up with the short straight barrels 

They came with the hard case which I like, and forgot it was included , almost ordered a box while waiting. The SOLIBOX I believed 

While waiting for this set I procurred a set of chizzys coincidentally the Same day the delivery person decided to give me my DC parcell.

[Image: QaLCbWN.jpg]
[Image: fuYi92D.jpg]

[Image: 7M7hZcK.jpg]

Chizzys arent much longer than my Newman one80s....should keep me company for a while!
[Image: Y7cIfhN.jpg]
Hope they work out good for you. One80 are nice darts as are the Chizzy darts for sure.
(02-14-2020, 02:48 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Hope they work out good for you. One80 are nice darts as are the Chizzy darts for sure.

Ola!

So! They are working good! 

The one80s Will require some fine tuning to My throw as i Am a bit new to such thin barrells. BEtweem 6.3 And 6.4 . . 

Much thinner than most my darts, and shorter... once I have them balanced with the correct set up, it will just require me to learn to throw them with precision.

I’m not sure why I went so thin and light....I guess the recent liking of Rob Cross” darts had my self wanting to find something a bit more personal To Me....i could have stuck with targets first version of cross.

The spaced ring grips on rob cross offer a higher feeling on the grip. Also they feel slightly heavier and much thicker.

Thanks, I do like them and now. I have actually had to increase the flight size for the bavarias. Some n06 and small standards...helps slow down the dart as they are fast little buggers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ONE80 ZOOM 21 GRAM ChrisTheFish 4 423 11-30-2018, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Shed inn