SUPERDARTS 2020
(02-10-2020, 02:25 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: I will be in attendance at Super Darts if anyone else is and would like to meet at some point.

Also, as an FYI, PDC Asia postponed Stage 1 which was supposed to take place on Feb 29 because of the Corona virus. There's a wonder if DL would cancel the Wild Card matches this weekend.

There's a separate thread for the PDC Asia Tour here where that is mentioned - https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=38160

As well as moving the Seoul dates a couple of days ago, last week they also put a hold on weekends 4 and 5 of the tour (in Nanchang and Taipei) due to the Coronavirus.  All very worrying.
(02-10-2020, 06:41 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 02:25 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: I will be in attendance at Super Darts if anyone else is and would like to meet at some point.

Also, as an FYI, PDC Asia postponed Stage 1 which was supposed to take place on Feb 29 because of the Corona virus. There's a wonder if DL would cancel the Wild Card matches this weekend.

There's a separate thread for the PDC Asia Tour here where that is mentioned - https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=38160

As well as moving the Seoul dates a couple of days ago, last week they also put a hold on weekends 4 and 5 of the tour (in Nanchang and Taipei)  due to the Coronavirus.  All very worrying.

Yes. I saw that thread after I'd posted in here.
DL put out an announcement yesterday stating that they were going to use "novel" countermeasures such as handwashing and having people use masks Rolleyes . I take more of an issue with their word choice (their measures seem more of a "bare minimum" than "novel" to me). It's a pretty big concern for us over here.
(02-11-2020, 01:36 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Yes. I saw that thread after I'd posted in here.
DL put out an announcement yesterday stating that they were going to use "novel" countermeasures such as handwashing and having people use masks Rolleyes . I take more of an issue with their word choice (their measures seem more of a "bare minimum" than "novel" to me). It's a pretty big concern for us over here.

As it should be.  Stay safe and well...
(02-11-2020, 01:48 AM)nixer55 Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 01:36 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Yes. I saw that thread after I'd posted in here.

that might be a communication mix up !!!

are you sure they didn't mean ' Novel Virus' - a virus not seen before

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

either way - i'll be there - looking forward to it
(02-11-2020, 02:58 AM)philliesricky Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 01:48 AM)nixer55 Wrote:

that might be a communication mix up !!!

are you sure they didn't mean ' Novel Virus' - a virus not seen before

TBF, I'd not read it that way. They might have meant it as you say, but the positive connotation of the word lead me to attach it to "Safety Measure" rather than the virus.

Are you entering as a player or just going to watch?
If you're entering, best of luck!!!
I'll be playing in a couple of events, thanks
Forgot this was taking place in South Korea today, the winners of the two remaining Wild Card places are:

Yoshihisa Baba
and
Hugo Leung

Baba will play Boris Krcmar in the main event next month and Leung will play Pupo Teng Lieh.
Boris and Teng Lieh will kick ass. Looking forward to it.
Fav Dart : Harrows Nemesis 20g & Harrows Corsair 18g 
Shaft      : Harrows
Flight      : Harrows 
Points     : Cosmo Fit Point + , CHEAP Harrows Conversion Points
Board     : Harrows Pro Matchplay
Electronic  : VSPhoenix!!
OCD Darter!! Harrows Fanboy  Dodgy

https://www.dartslive.com/superdarts/en/...00220.html

Superdarts 2020 will be postponed in the end due to the outbreak. I'm not surprised by the announcement though. The Dartslive Superdarts Medley campaign has also been suspended.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
That's a big shame, I was looking forward to watching this - as you say though not surprising under the circumstances

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPERDARTS 2018 bracket , PHIL TAYLOR Mrj 64 5,161 03-16-2018, 02:21 PM
Last Post: joeriw96