Crafty Cockney Flights
Hi All.

Just wondering if the Crafty Cockney standard darts flights are being phased out (not the ones with the dates on) as i normally use these but don't seem to be many places selling them now, does anyone have any info on this, Cheers.
I would imagine that as Bristow's contract with Harrows wasn't renewed then they are no longer licensed to produce any more now.
If you cannot find them anywhere you could use RD flight designer as I did when I wanted original style Crafty Cockney flights, not re seals but they look brilliant and great quality
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Please forgive me, but what exactly are these reseal flights I keep seeing people asking for.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
(01-13-2020, 12:00 AM)james_fenton Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They were as they sound, the 2 layers were sealed together so after being hit by a dart you could simply squeeze back together.
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

(01-13-2020, 12:17 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterCheers. Are they still made today.? Obviously not the Bristow ones but in general.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
(01-13-2020, 12:24 AM)james_fenton Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Not for good while
Current Board 
Darts

(01-12-2020, 05:52 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks for the info, will look into getting some made, cheers.
I find flight wise there is no real difference between the flights you currently use and the new style No.6 crafty cockney flights with the date on. Has to be the No.6 size though
I bought a load from reddragon and from ebay a while ago. after looking looks like you cant get them anywhere now. I don't use mine if you want them
Darts used-25g Bristow red ring argos specials
Shafts used- Unicorn maestro medium 
Flights used- slim flights