4th Annual Old Codgers Raffle 2020
(8 hours ago)elevendarter Wrote: Is it going to be on Youtube?

No , typically it is posted on the forum only, either on the raffle thread or a separate raffle draw winners thread.  a link is posted in that showing the draw - with a post in the thread also listing the numbers and winners in order of the draw.  Then it gets craaaazzzy for awhile as we all wait for folks to pick their prizes in order of the draw.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(8 hours ago)Cat Wrote:
(8 hours ago)Crusher17 Wrote: Give me the last 6, money on the way

You got it, will do that shortly.

Reserved and paid.
This raffle is officially closed and awaiting the draw. Feel free to continue posting however. I’ll be happy to reply and add to your confusion now and then. I’m sure one of my fellow mods will then wander by and set things straight. Lol!
[Image: Open-and-closed-1600x1293.jpg?x68208]
Good luck everyone (but mostly to me!), there isn't a prize I wouldn't want to win, so thank you so much to the people offering up prizes SmileSmile
B: 21g   S: Tweenie   F: Shape   180s: 0/25
Ok so I’m pacing, pacing and more pacing LOL
I need more darts
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(8 hours ago)Cat Wrote: When the person doing the draw (I THINK Getagrip decided to do it)-either Nixer or Getagrip usually-can get the time cleared
 to do it.  Then the fun starts as each person (in the order they were drawn) picks their prizes.  That can take awhile as not everyone (in fact I suspect no one) lives on the forum 24/7.   Tongue

Was definitely Grip. Big Grin  Cool

Well done Cat - all tickets gone.  Which makes drawing a lot simpler.  Super job once again

itsallgood
as long as i'm the 1st winning ticket holder again i'll consider this a fair rafflleBig Grin
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-Target vision edge
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Still pacing
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(5 hours ago)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Still pacing

not like you don't have the practice from retrieving darts Smile Wink
(5 hours ago)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Still pacing

You’re going to wear out the carpet.

Have no time frame on when Getagrip can do the draw.  Usually it’s a day or two.  Sometimes I get surprised, and have to hustle to play catch-up.  Sometimes, it’s right away.  Adds to the fun, right?  
Don’t aim that dart at me -  Tongue - unless you can hit a moving target.  Lol!  I may be “mature” but there is something to be said for life experiences....old age and treachery vs youth and talent....LMAO!!!
Alex, I'll take old age and treachery for a hundred please .... Smile
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Good luck everyone... waiting for the draw!
Professional dart holder

Unicorn Purist Phase 2 and 3
Target Phil Taylor Power 9Zero
Target Sport 90 Extreme
Target Power 9Five G4

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Codgers Raffle will close March 22 At Midnight!!!! Get your tickets Nutz! Cat 11 665 03-27-2019, 04:52 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  3rd Annual Old Codgers Raffle- Coming this March!!! Cat 55 1,994 03-14-2019, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Cat