Show us what came in the mail 2020
I thought the postage was really expensive but £ per mile value was pretty amazing although even by Canadian standards a little slow!
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(02-24-2020, 08:43 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Just a tad  Big Grin Big Grin 

Hey, thanks again!!!
Picked up the Carrera V-Streams 21g which just arrived today. Haven't had a chance to throw them yet but grip feels very interesting in the hand. Will see how I go with them. Beautiful looking darts it has to be said. 

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
^ let us know what you think about the V-Streams. There's a couple of threads on them including a review. I posted in one earlier.

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

The grip really is something else. I just wish the front grip was a little longer and the barrel was a little shorter!
I thought I'd pick up another set of stainless steel darts.  These are Accudart Revolver in 18 grams:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Harrows Duzza 2 - 22g

(02-24-2020, 06:01 PM)Nucky Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
You couldn't throw one set of them that distance in 5 lifetimes. Tongue Big Grin
(02-25-2020, 07:32 PM)Great White North Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
not without missile launchers  Big Grin Big Grin
(02-25-2020, 11:26 PM)Nucky Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Lol
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Very nice John b
New Carrera C3's 23g arrived today.

Just got these 22 gram ONE80 Strike barrels
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(6 hours ago)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice ones Chris, let me know next week when you're done with them. Tongue Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2020 Crusher17 182 6,295 11 hours ago
Last Post: John_B
  Show us...what came in the mail in 2019 theblindPew 1,246 100,039 12-31-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: John_B