Show us what came in the mail 2020
As we enter a new year show us what came in the mail, limit of 3 pictures, remove any pictures when replying
Looking forward to seeing your piccies - any issues posting then there are some helpful links in the index guides thread here:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=33726
Smoooooth....[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Great start to 2020. Very nice indeed.
8 days from darts corner!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Used an Amazon Gift Card from Christmas to get these Red Dragon Chinook 5/Winmau Crisis.

Some 23g pentathlons from darts clearance. I've thrown 28g bombs for 23 years (since I was 15) and threw my cousins 23g straight barrelled pixels last week and I'm converted. These things are awesome........ And cheap. [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
(01-02-2020, 11:53 PM)james_fenton Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Have these in 26g, very well made darts
Current Darts: 
Unicorn Kyle Manton 26g
Target Carrera C12 24g
Pentathlon TPD T1 25g
Pentathlon Darts Clearence 26g
Red Dragon Pegasus 26g
Harrows Rapide Knurled 26g
Target Vapor8 24g
Board: Blade 5 DC
180's: 16
Highest Finish: 157
Average: I wish i could even describe myself as average
Best Leg: 16 darts
(01-03-2020, 10:17 AM)The Barrel Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterI can't get over how much of a good dart they are for such a low price if I'm honest.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
(01-02-2020, 10:14 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They are very interesting looking.....getting the itch to buy them lol

First impressions are really really good. I mean the balance and grip for me...cosmo is unbeatable in terms of production quality anyway.
Cost me an arm and a leg from Japan but feel incredible so will give them a go!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-02-2020, 10:14 PM)+SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Great looking Dart, SB.
How would you compare them with the Gunners for feel and balance?
Needed a couple replacement stems and flights. 

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Lovely  Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Got delivery number 1 arrive this morning. 

A few flights to go with my newly collected autographs. Orange Winmau stems to go on my Danny Noppert set up and some 14g darts just for fun. Along with some cheap all in one stem/flights sets for the hell of it. 
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

I’m more looking forward to delivery number 2 that will be arriving on Monday, I say looking forward to, I mean childishly excited for!!!
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2020 Crusher17 182 6,295 11 hours ago
Last Post: John_B
  Show us...what came in the mail in 2019 theblindPew 1,246 100,038 12-31-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: John_B