Show us your 180's 2020
(01-23-2020, 06:08 PM)Cateye Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Think they have just gone on the shopping list!!!!!...... thanks cat eye for the pictures and information on them..... almost a mini review etc.......love the blue on them and that grip as a rear gripper looks heavenly!!!
One for today .....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
After great fun with the Snakebite Euro11 and 4 180ies in the last days i switched to the Swiss Point.....and nailed the first 180 with them..... great darts[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
180 ies /2020:   9  Moddarts

(01-23-2020, 12:52 AM)Wattsdarts Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
What are the supergrip fusions like are they strong, brittle, do they hold the flight well

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
So I have made great strides with practice since my return I thought I would play against a human not a bot and see how I coped (also trying different flights) started slowly and facing a big L in a race to 8 then BAMMMM! I came to life [IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
Finally got my stags repointed... no bounce outs this time...

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Current Darts
1990's Stag Dart Craft 22gm,
Target Daytona fire df-04 24gm

"If you've never played darts blindfolded... you dont know what your missing"

With the new Darts  Angel

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
My 180 : 85

Christened the Fat Beauty's today, a lovely dart - Mambas for middle grippers Smile

Clearer pic and one with the customs too... 

http://imgur.com/a/sXSuwvl
Madhouse Customs 23.8g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
Second max in 2 days and with a different set if darts..  Want a real challenge? Trying playing with a 15-20 mph cross wind.  My set up is currently in my car port, at least until I get the sunroom/bar area finished.  Trying to get at least an hour day practice in, but the wind can be a real pain in the arse.  I actually think having to take it into account has helped my game overall.

My new Daytona fires...
Current set up.  New board to be delivered Tuesday (hopefully)
Not the best day for it
Current Darts
1990's Stag Dart Craft 22gm,
Target Daytona fire df-04 24gm

"If you've never played darts blindfolded... you dont know what your missing"

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

First 180 in about 6 years, back playing around 3 weeks  Smile
(01-26-2020, 02:24 PM)Ivefoundgod Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Well done - and with the P3's.  See you're still using medium stems.  If that works - don't change a thing!
(01-26-2020, 02:29 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah tried short and mediums for extended period but changed to harrows carbon flight which is slightly smaller than standard it seems and throwing well with them now. Lack of consistency is down to me now rather than the setup (or at least i can't blame the darts haha).
Winmau MvG Aspire 21g, FreeFlo points, Robson Flights[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Note 5 eszközömről
The second of my two this evening. I’m loving throwing my old darts again with the setup I used for about 3-4 years before deciding I wanted to try something a bit different and losing all confidence
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
2020 Targets
180s: 15 (last updated 10/02/20)
Highest Checkout: 137 (30/01/20 - T17, T18, D16)
Least darts used in 501: 14 (10/01/20, 24/01/20)
#5/2020:

Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use:  One80 Night Hunter Sting 22g; Designa Black Shadow 22g; Winmau Foxfire 22g
Boards: One80 Gladiator; Nodor Supabull ("old school")
Best leg: 14 darts
High checkout: 158
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019: 55
180's 2020: 11

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2020 Crusher17 148 9,309 5 hours ago
Last Post: Great White North