Show us your 180's 2020
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

A few from the past week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

10 Gram Red Dragon Featherlite
Fun to throw.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Jelle Klaasen and fit system.
Still hitting the 180s upto 16 now and I have took the string away
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
you folks are killing it. Like the Klaasens especially, I'm partial to them though.
#4/ 2020:

Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use:  One80 Night Hunter Sting 22g; Designa Black Shadow 22g; Winmau Foxfire 22g
Boards: One80 Gladiator; Nodor Supabull ("old school")
Best leg: 14 darts
High checkout: 158
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019: 55
180's 2020: 11

So I hit a 180 and thought I'd test muscle memory grabbed new set off side without moving my feet to see how many I could fit and got a total of 5 out of 6 in the t20 and dart 6 was the snatchy 5[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
Snakebite No4[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
180 ies /2020:   9  Moddarts

Don’t really post my 180’s but I’ll post this one showing off the new cosmo fit flight pro’s. I like the material but I’m not a fan of the shape. I won’t be using these unless they come out with the regular standard and shape flights in the same material. 

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Loving the new Red Dragon Evoke darts, lovely strong grip on them. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@John_B Where did you get the new Cosmo Fit Flight Pro´s?
(01-23-2020, 05:34 PM)The Darts Hunter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Local darts store. They aren’t for sale yet, cosmo sent him a bunch to give out for people to try.
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
The VvdV Darts fly nice Smile

2x 180s ^^

My 180 : 85

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2020 Crusher17 148 9,310 5 hours ago
Last Post: Great White North