Show us your 180's 2020
Cheers man, you too! you're just pumpin em out lol
(01-17-2020, 12:25 PM)Casper Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register Yeah it's the stuff in the middle of them I gotta sort out lol

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
My last post In here but had a few throws at 20 then the 100@20 in my second 30 minute stint of practice today and got number 8,9&10 just to get grip and stance consistent to hopefully erase the 15s and 26s between good throws [IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
Another Snakebite again.....[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
180 ies /2020:   9  Moddarts

And one for today .... 

If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
(01-17-2020, 11:57 AM)BIGGINGE666 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterNice one

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk
Felt like showing 2 of my 3 maxes today, haven't posted on here in a while.[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
# 4 and 5

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Some good shooting folks.

Borisbbadd......Like the flights man.
(01-19-2020, 12:25 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks, I think I'm almost as big a fan of green as Grip is ....  Lol
Here's the second match 180 this year. First visit in the leg.
Ended in a 19-dart leg. Could've been better. But missed double 8 with three darts in the end.  Angry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First of 2020, second in my life.[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Nokia 7.1 eszközömről
Well done #2 and counting.
Oh i like the Snakebite's.....No4 this year and three in 7 days.....

two throws before i hit T1 T1 T1 [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
180 ies /2020:   9  Moddarts

Absolutely delighted to hit only the second 180 of my life tonight. Only put the board back up & been practicing & playing more in recent months. I've even taken photos in the last few weeks of getting 2 x T20's in the same throw, as I realised that the loose dart was getting gradually nearer and that I'd get there eventually. I'd decided that this would be the very last throw of a short practice session, then I would put some new flights on ready for game night tomorrow. Very happy & had to get the holes close-up too! Target Carrera V-Streams V3, 23g. Ending the session on this has left me in a bit of a quandary, as during the session I had convinced myself I wanted to try the straight barrelled V2 version in 25g, but now I'm thinking I need to stick with this setup!

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2020 Crusher17 148 9,308 5 hours ago
Last Post: Great White North