Show us your 180's 2020
2nd of the year. Weird angle for both darts and photo!

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
First of this year, with One80 Conan Whiteheads that I am currently trying to develop into my "match darts":

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
1st of 2020, but 3rd all up since starting in October.

Took a few weeks after the 2nd but I finally got one on the new board. Smile

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(01-11-2020, 03:02 PM)EviLZippY Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterEvil zippy I looked at the daryl gurney darts in argos but they look slightly different, what are the measurements of yours if you don't mind me asking so I can Compare as it's the dart I liked most but didn't have in stock for me to pick up that day lol

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
First of the year ....

If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
well done starting the new year with these
No2 of the year using Snakebite Euro11 24g.....a very close one.....[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
180 ies /2020:   9  Moddarts

Numbers 4 and 5 since my return on the 7/1/20 total of 2 with new set and 3 with old set[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Today's offering .....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
(01-16-2020, 08:39 PM)BIGGINGE666 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
So what’s your thought behind the string in the center? To line yourself up or do you use it to aim?
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(01-17-2020, 02:45 AM)John_B Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterAs I was out of the sport for a few years due to Injury and only came back 10 days ago my grip stance etc was all over the place and was hitting 12s and 9s with a few darts so I put a piece of string bang down the centre of the board so first throw of the day I set myself up from that then adjust slightly left or right to try get to a comfortable and suitable stance and position

#3/2020:

Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use:  One80 Night Hunter Sting 22g; Designa Black Shadow 22g; Winmau Foxfire 22g
Boards: One80 Gladiator; Nodor Supabull ("old school")
Best leg: 14 darts
High checkout: 158
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019: 55
180's 2020: 11

Numbers 6&7 from this mornings 30 minute session vs AI opponent [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

2/2020

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[quote='Casper' pid='594543' dateline='1579258855']
2/2020

Nice casper

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2020 Crusher17 148 9,306 5 hours ago
Last Post: Great White North