Show us your 180's 2020
1st for the year with my new Phase 5's
 Chrissie present from my kids.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They look lovely, good darts!
not liking the iPhone camera much, but anyway
even for me that is a really horrible colour clash, I might have to change that Big Grin

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(01-11-2020, 03:02 PM)EviLZippY Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
What darts are they? Look interesting.
(01-11-2020, 04:00 PM)Ivefoundgod Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
22g Gurney greens 
real nice dart, very flexible re setup etc :-)
(01-11-2020, 04:54 PM)EviLZippY Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Look like nice darts, whats the grip like?
(01-11-2020, 05:13 PM)Ivefoundgod Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
grip is good, but not hugely aggressive 
probably about a 5 out of 10 (10 being very aggressive)
Cheers mate
(01-11-2020, 05:57 PM)Ivefoundgod Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
they’re lovely darts
I wouldn’t hesitate to buy them again
(01-11-2020, 03:02 PM)EviLZippY Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Every time i see you post i think how drastic that angle of entry is lol is it the angle you take pictures or do they stand up as upright as it seems? That would drive me crazy, I’d have to adjust my setup and bring it down a bit
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(01-12-2020, 12:22 AM)John_B Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
it’s partly how I pic them
they don’t stand up quite as severe as they seem, I don’t think 
i shake like a leaf always, can’t take a pic without bracing against the wall is my issue
tried 

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
ok this one I’ll give you, they have gone in at a really steep angle
it’s not something I’d thought about particularly before you mentioned it
I’m mostly just happy if I keep hitting the big numbers

(01-12-2020, 03:06 PM)EviLZippY Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Hitting the big numbers is the important part, if it works for you don’t change anything. I prefer tail up, just not that drastic.
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
1st of the year
Off and running for the year. Hopefully the 1st of many!![IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2020 Crusher17 151 9,604 1 hour ago
Last Post: Dave_79