Show us your 180's 2020
First one of 2020.
I had frustrating 2.5 weeks behind me in which I was lucky to hit the single 20 with two darts.
Suddenly everything worked again. Darts is a strange thing.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

BTW: This is a Blade 5 board with an age of 6 months and 2 weeks.
Seems to me the time for a new board is getting closer.
But it still holds the darts better after 6 months than any other board i owned.
Hit this one before my league game tonight #5 of 2020[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

My first 180![IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Harrows Razr 20g (B)
Harrows Super Grip Fusion
Harrows Retinas Slim
Cosmos Fit Point Plus
Had an hour at home to myself this afternoon and tried out the 14g ultralites, hit back to back 180’s!! 
I went for the 141 afterward but completely fluffed that up!  Big Grin
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Second day back playing [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
And an other one[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
This is why I would never by a Unicorn board looks like you killed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playing since April 2019
Nodor Dark Warriors NR2010 85% wolfram, 23g - short Pro grip stems - standard Target flights
Highets checkout: 87
Best 501: 24 darts
180s: 0
(01-05-2020, 09:49 PM)János Gönczi Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I'm not impressed either, I have a new board on the way

48g Bunker Busters
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts

Just this morning!

#2/2020:

Tried different darts and setups... Can't decide which setup to use Blush
Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use:  One80 Night Hunter Sting 22g; Designa Black Shadow 22g; Winmau Foxfire 22g
Boards: One80 Gladiator; Nodor Supabull ("old school")
Best leg: 14 darts
High checkout: 158
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019: 55
180's 2020: 11

The first one this year in a match. Won the leg - lost the match.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

gotta be honest, used the whole xmas & new year period as an excuse to just escape from the interwebs
anyways, new one I actually bothered to pic earlier
(still absolutely loving the P3’s, great arrows)

First one of the year for me. Finally

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2020 Crusher17 151 9,599 1 hour ago
Last Post: Dave_79