Show us your 180's 2020
Show us your 180's here, please keep your posts to two pictures, we dont need 5 angles of your Max, when replying please remove pictures
Looking forward to seeing your piccies - any issues posting then there are some helpful links in the index guides thread here:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=33726
Just turned my board and thought I'd have a few throws and hit my first one of the year Big Grin

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Nice to christen a new years thread Mike. Smile
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Off and running in 2020 (also a soft tip max)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
Ah nothing like the new year![IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Cheers!
Angel of Darts Angel

Current set-up:
Unicorn Seigo Asada Noir 23 gr.
Unicorn Gripper Midi 
Unicorn Ultrafly Bigwing
Unicorn Eclipse HD (still)

Another soft tip one

Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

(The Biscuit) 
First one this year[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
#1 of 2020

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
oops forgot to post
chucked this at 9:30 this morning, first of 2020

hope y’all have a good year you guys that keep count and the like :-)

A steel tip max too

(The Biscuit) 
#1/2020:

Lucky deflection...phew...
Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use:  One80 Night Hunter Sting 22g; Designa Black Shadow 22g; Winmau Foxfire 22g
Boards: One80 Gladiator; Nodor Supabull ("old school")
Best leg: 14 darts
High checkout: 158
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019: 55
180's 2020: 11

Starting the year with something a little different. 
My son was given a soft tip bord for Christmas, which he’s still a little too young for, but daddy thought he’d have a go with the supplied naff darts, and although they’re not my usual type of barrel and weigh only 11 grams, they flew quite well and after 10 minutes of trying this happened. 

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

My son on the other hand just throws them on the floor, much work needed.
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Having hit one at work I hit 2 more at home

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

2 from last night Ando’s phase 3

(The Biscuit) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2020 Crusher17 148 9,310 5 hours ago
Last Post: Great White North