Harrows Darts.

Wright way to hold a dart?
As for holding a dart we all hold a dart slight different and some much difference to the next guy

its all about feeling comfy in way you hold a dart and iv tried all types of barrels in the distant past

hit 180s along with 3x bullseyes also with fat barreled darts and slim barrels in the past often

but tend to play with a slim barrel and a parallel type dart and went up to a slight longer barrel

and stem in past say 10 yrs with length of barrel now slight longer and stems been medium length for years now
though used to play with a short length stem way back ..but feel I like best the medium stem in length

Its all about trying things out for you and I went from most my days with nylon stems to recent times
Alamos and only thing annoying with Alamos is th alu tops bend when you robin hood
though a pare pliers tends to rectify this though is a bit annoying
although they are a slimmer stem also ..and I can view the treble bed more so when my dart/s are in treble/s
one reason I changed just in recent times.. but shall stay with them Alamos for more time see how I do .

But all to their own in what they use and can go on for a week re-darts and stems and flights what to use
trial and error and looking for slight a better way for yourself > and its a long road enjoy it fellow darters Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Messages In This Thread
Wright way to hold a dart? - by Dorian - 12-03-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Wright way to hold a dart? - by Phil D - 12-03-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: Wright way to hold a dart? - by bkbum - 12-03-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: Wright way to hold a dart? - by Cateye - 12-03-2019, 08:52 AM
RE: Wright way to hold a dart? - by Phil D - 12-03-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Wright way to hold a dart? - by CalixNL - 12-28-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: Wright way to hold a dart? - by The New Sensation - 01-02-2020, 12:56 AM