Shot Prospector 24g Darts Review

Be sure to check the review on my site here too: https://dartsreviewchannel.com/2019/11/0...ector-24g/
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Another great review of a great looking set of darts, but sadly out of my price range Sad Have added to the review index Smile
I think I would do better with the Trailblazer, but I would like to try these out ..... hint, hint, hint. Smile

Again Darren, another great review.
Thanks for all your hard work !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(11-06-2019, 05:55 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Another great review of a great looking set of darts, but sadly out of my price range Sad  Have added to the review index

Thanks Mike! Smile

(11-06-2019, 06:07 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: I think I would do better with the Trailblazer, but I would like to try these out ..... hint, hint, hint. Smile

Again Darren, another great review.
Thanks for all your hard work !!!

Cheers Boris! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Again a great review. Smile

Please excuse me, but I must point out that it makes no sense at all to give a 1.8 mm wide section its own grip level.
That's just too much detail.
How did you rate this tiny section, it's impossible to grip without tweezers. Big Grin
Great review, thanks Darren!

Ludicrous price though Smile
B: 25g   S: Medium   F: Standard   180s: 5/25
Really like the format of your review and this dart looks pretty cool as well. Shot do some nice darts but I'm not ready to pull the trigger on these just yet.
(11-06-2019, 06:13 PM)Cateye Wrote: Again a great review. Smile

Please excuse me, but I must point out that it makes no sense at all to give a 1.8 mm wide section its own grip level.
That's just too much detail.
How did you rate this tiny section, it's impossible to grip without tweezers. Big Grin

Thanks! Smile

LOL just as you point that out I can guarantee someone else will say the exact opposite and complain that I include it in with the grip before it, they will say "hey how come you gave that small smooth section a score of more than 1 when its smooth?"

My scores and grip are not to give a representation of the places where a person is going to hold it but just to use common sense to rate the whole of the barrel as it appears, its up to the viewer to do what they want with that info though Smile

(11-06-2019, 06:55 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Great review, thanks Darren!

Ludicrous price though Smile

Thanks mate! Smile

(11-06-2019, 09:03 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Really like the format of your review and this dart looks pretty cool as well. Shot do some nice darts but I'm not ready to pull the trigger on these just yet.

Cheers Tom! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks for the review. Some good information there. A very clean looking dart with the black and gold coating. Shot have been doing some different stuff lately. not sure if i like all of it, but hats off to them for trying to please us whingeing darters, its not an easy task.
I think I will add these to my shopping list, unless I can win some. Smile
(11-07-2019, 09:36 PM)blink180 Wrote: Thanks for the review. Some good information there. A very clean looking dart with the black and gold coating. Shot have been doing some different stuff lately. not sure if i like all of it, but hats off to them for trying to please us whingeing darters, its not an easy task.
I think I will add these to my shopping list, unless I can win some. Smile

Thanks mate!

Yes I am all for darts companies trying different things, keeps it interesting, if they all stuck with just the basic grips it would be a pretty boring darts world Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot Toni Alcinas 23g darts review Getagrip 10 247 11-10-2019, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Shot! and Shot Gear reviewed Darts mc1958 19 3,614 11-09-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Shot Viking Hammer 23g darts review Getagrip 22 2,980 11-07-2019, 04:04 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Shot Trapper 24g Darts Review Getagrip 6 871 10-21-2019, 01:38 PM
  Shot Darts Ronin Rei 22g darts review Getagrip 40 11,100 10-16-2019, 03:29 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Shot Trailblazer 23g darts review Getagrip 20 1,663 10-07-2019, 08:49 AM
  Shot Ronin Yu 23g darts review Getagrip 44 9,956 08-18-2019, 04:53 PM
  Shot Viking Drakkar 23g darts review Getagrip 26 4,394 06-18-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
Information Shot Ronin Makoto : The Honest One 24g dart review Ryk 18 2,627 04-09-2019, 03:34 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Shot Viking Berserker 23g darts review Getagrip 21 2,549 03-08-2019, 04:52 PM