2020 BDO WORLD PROFESSIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS - VENUE CONFIRMATION
(12-04-2019, 04:58 PM)Shed inn Wrote: Ayup Comrades

Been a long time coming but no one else to blame but themselves.
No sympathy for them from me!

Shed

Exactly, the same for me too.
The letter now offically on the WDF site

https://www.dartswdf.com/2019/12/04/lett...-criteria/
Wow, I'm shocked by this. They didn't hold back at all. Thing look like they will come to a head soon.
Mack The Knife
You just know things are bad when The Sun runs with the story as well

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/otherspor...axed-2020/

Oh, and Des made some post from his hospital bed in Tenerife saying the BDO are dealing with the WDF letter and it's all in the hands of the BDO solicitor.

He also reckons he has come through on all his promises as well - not sure what he promised now, but one from memory was he had major sponsors all lined up for when he was elected but they never materialised.
The bloke is a buffoon - here is the BDO's letter to all the counties

[Image: d1NSYJ6.jpg]
Self supporting? Sustainable? Its exorbitant, unsustainable. Almost bordering on ponzi scheme.

Evidence solely on social media and hearsay? Will he blame it on a 'witch hunt', or just say some wild conspiracy. The BDO is 'winning' alright.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
When you make a struggling organisation worse, you should get the boot immediately.
Des Jacklin may well be the biggest idiot in darts.
[Image: 37d4kf.jpg]
(12-05-2019, 03:18 PM)mc1958 Wrote: The bloke is a buffoon - here is the BDO's letter to all the counties

PIC REMOVED

You didn't know that already? (I'm sure you did ?)

What I don't understand is why they did not pick Chizzy's manager?
Mack The Knife
Well when a horse goes lame the respectful thing that's done is put it down.
The same methinks here should be done.
The thing that gets me is people on facebook are still defending him - and even Rab Butler says we should all just ignore it as though it will just go away!!! The Lincolnshire mafia closing ranks I can understand, but I would never have expected Butler to be like that.
(12-05-2019, 09:05 PM)mc1958 Wrote: The thing that gets me is people on facebook are still defending him - and even Rab Butler says we should all just ignore it as though it will just go away!!!  The Lincolnshire mafia closing ranks I can understand, but I would never have expected Butler to be like that.

Good one and a motley bunch too no doubt. Tongue
I am starting to wonder if BDO supporters are darts fans because any darts fan could see this all happening, perhaps not this quickly but we all saw this as happening eventually.
Mack The Knife

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lakeside World Championships 2018 mc1958 522 41,524 01-17-2018, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Banz
  Glen Durrant Wins BDO Lakeside World Professional Championship (match report) hamo 16 3,014 01-19-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: joeriw96
  BDO Players Championships 25-28 February 2016 mc1958 50 9,478 02-24-2016, 03:57 PM
Last Post: mrbaker