The New CUESOUL TERO AK4 flights, is coming
What do you expect for the new CUESOUL TERO flights (AK4)? 
Most people know that they can be telescopic and rotating. Smile

On the basis,some fully new and excited idea come as below:

Considerate micro-line design on flight sheet to set up another reinforce shape on flight,strongly keep the sheet in shape,dual protection to avoid torn off.What's more,it could also guide you to cut according to the line ,to remove the broken edge and change the flight to a smaller shape ,even to a different shape.

To be the early adopters, make your new free style. 
https://www.cuesoul.com/c/dart-stems-shafts_0390

[Image: 5e9794cbc8.jpg]
[Image: b6493d7796.jpg][Image: 47cb6719a8.jpg][Image: 37cbc16a1f.jpg][Image: 5b0473ee0d.jpg]
[Image: 383c9eeb94.jpg][Image: 34ca5bb73b.jpg]
CUESOUL -THE FIRST FASHION BRAND IN DARTS. [Image: smile.gif] 
[Image: 60c5db8ff8.jpg]
http://www.cuesoul.com 
Was just going to do a post about this, glad I did a search first Smile

I like the shield shape and it looks like they can be cut down to pear shape which I know people wanted, another innovative product!

Edit: one thing I wanted to ask, I've been looking at the AK6 but will they be available in black soon? Thanks
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
These look intriguing,

Is the flight attached via a screw in fashiona? As the picture of the stem alone shows the traditional barrell screw in end, and the flight fastening end looks like a coil around. It ...either the telescopic mechanism, or flight rotating system.
Regardless ,
Best of luck cuesoul and all those who fly your products
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
(Yesterday, 05:48 AM)CalixNL Wrote: These look intriguing,

Is the flight attached via a screw in fashiona? As the picture of the stem alone shows the traditional barrell screw in end, and the flight fastening end looks like a coil around. It ...either the telescopic mechanism,  or flight rotating system.
Regardless ,
Best of luck cuesoul and all those who fly your products

Darren did a review of the original Tero flight system here which should answer your questions

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=34570

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BUY 3 and GET 1 FREE for all CUESOUL TERO & ROST flights from Dec.1 to Dec. 31 CUESOULDARTS 4 431 12-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Last Post: CUESOULDARTS
Smile CUESOUL TERO AK4/7 Dart Flights ,Three New Colors Are Ready Now CUESOULDARTS 5 469 12-03-2018, 05:52 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  CUESOUL TERO AK4 Slim and Kite shape dart flights CUESOULSPORTS 9 1,056 11-02-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: CUESOULSPORTS
  CUESOUL TERO AK47 Dart Shaft/Flights Combo set Standard Shape CUESOULDARTS 7 528 09-28-2018, 11:56 PM
Last Post: tsbatm
Smile Video Shows How CUESOUL TERO AK47 Dart Shaft/Flights Combo Set Works CUESOULDARTS 1 310 08-17-2018, 06:11 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade