All about the 8FLIGHT System
Typical Leslie and his little dragons on them flights lol. He likes cute things like that.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
Two new signature flights.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I love those Christmas flights and hopefully they will be available in Europe as well.

Out on the 20th of November in Asia.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Haha I really like those
Does anyone know if a Vapor S style is in the works (the small flights Taylor uses)? Would definitely buy those!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Storing 8flight flights in Takoma XL case YoungStarDC 4 228 07-23-2019, 09:00 PM
Last Post: elevendarter