Molded Flights
By 457 & 600 rounds, do you mean each dart was thrown this number of times?
(02-11-2020, 11:36 PM)geoffox23 Wrote: By 457 & 600 rounds, do you mean each dart was thrown this number of times?

3 darts per round so 1371 darts thrown then 1800 darts thrown
wow, I'm impressed with your stamina. How long did this take?
(02-11-2020, 11:55 PM)geoffox23 Wrote: wow, I'm impressed with your stamina. How long did this take?

About a month to do both sets, i usually do these test during the summer when i dont have League Darts, gives me more time to do them a bit quicker
Well, thanks for your efforts. have a +1. :-}
Cosmo's take a thrashing. I thought the review was excellent and the pics, who could ask for more? I use Cosmo's off-n-on and find them, just ok. They rip up pretty quick for me.
(02-12-2020, 01:50 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Cosmo's take a thrashing. I thought the review was excellent and the pics, who could ask for more? I use Cosmo's off-n-on and find them, just ok. They rip up pretty quick for me.
Thanks Sling, i like Fit Flight Airs normally, but these are a different plastic, i like the idea behind these but the material they chose doesn't work for me, when you see chunks flying off when you shoot kinda raises a warning
(02-11-2020, 10:32 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Ok i couldn't add more pics to my original post so gonna stick this here

That's why they call you Crusher, isn't it? :-)

Seriously though, I struggle to believe it would have ended up like this if you had been using tridents.

I've used Robsons, Clic and Cosmo flights. I'd say the Cosmo are the most durable of these. However, I use the Cosmo spinner shafts, therefore the impact isn't that hard when one dart hits the other and I also noticed that the kites that I've used the most are less prone to damage than the No2 and No6 flights, due to the shape of flights and its angles.
(02-13-2020, 09:35 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 10:32 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Ok i couldn't add more pics to my original post so gonna stick this here

Seriously though, I struggle to believe it would have ended up like this if you had been using tridents.

I've used Robsons, Clic and Cosmo flights. I'd say the Cosmo are the most durable of these. However, I use the Cosmo spinner shafts, therefore the impact isn't that hard when one dart hits the other and I also noticed that the kites that I've used the most are less prone to damage than the No2 and No6 flights, due to the shape of flights and its angles.

I doubt tridents would help these it was the point hitting not the barrel, like i said it's the hard center piece that makes the dart go to the side and chew them up, i was using spinners, plus the point of these reviews are to show how they wear, everyone will have a different expierences, as i would say different on Cosmo being the most durable
(02-13-2020, 09:41 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 09:35 PM)elevendarter Wrote:

I doubt tridents would help these it was the point hitting not the barrel, like i said it's the hard center piece that makes the dart go to the side and chew them up, i was using spinners, plus the point of these reviews are to show how they wear, everyone will have a different expierences, as i would say different on Cosmo being the most durable

I 100% believe you would notice the difference if you used the tridents. Give em a go if you don't mind having them on your points. I know some players prefer not having them as they need to feel the datum point there, but if you could try them (or Storms maybe), you'd see the difference. No doubt about that. I can see that you know exactly how many rounds you have played with these. It would be interesting to see the comparison after having played that number of games with tridents put on.